• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carl would have emptied that gun into Negan's head and damn the consequences. This is the kid who buried a dude out in the woods with Hershel at his side. And with that haircut he's clearly not someone who thinks about the consequences.

Now this part is true. They shouldn't have had Carl be the one with the gun. He'd totally take that one-shot on Negan and he's a good shot.

Amikami

Banned
I thought it was Rick's? I don't get why he'd be standing in someone else's houseoh man, if he kills spencer then the monroe line ends..

He was in Spencer's house cause he knew that Spence was the most likely case to have the guns. They were searching all houses though, thinking that one of the residents hid the guns.

And I for one would not mind Spencer quenching Lucille's thirst.

The Monroes have drawn a pretty shitty deal since Rick walked into their lives. It would only be fitting.
that's true lol they all died indirectly because of him.
He was in Spencer's house cause he knew that Spence was the most likely case to have the guns. They were searching all houses though, thinking that one of the residents hid the guns.

And I for one would not mind Spencer quenching Lucille's thirst.
spencer didn't even know about negan other than what he'd been told though...

...and he's a handsome guy why you want him to die? :(

dude we're barely a handfull of episodes in......jesus.

I will admit I am a bit impatient with this show since it's been such a ride when it comes to quality. But I truly feel like they're stretching the "negan's an asshole tyrant" episodes.

Make no mistake, I don't expect negan downfall until next season's finale.

Ashby

Threatening to kill someone if they don't find something cool enough doesn't jibe with how we saw the Saviors interacting with Ezekial.

"Watch my form" LOL

Getting closer...

LOL rubs it in one more time as he leaves
Yeah, we're gonna need some payback.

Threatening to kill someone if they don't find something cool enough doesn't jibe with how we saw the Saviors interacting with Ezekial.

Must be holding our guys to a different standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom