• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick's group doesnt have food to offer like Ezekiel's group does. They also no longer have weapons to offer, so ya they need to come up with something "cool."

Skab

Threatening to kill someone if they don't find something cool enough doesn't jibe with how we saw the Saviors interacting with Ezekial.

How do you know this isn't how they were with the Kingdom when they first started dealing with them?

Ezekials crew has been doing this a while.

HeySeuss

Threatening to kill someone if they don't find something cool enough doesn't jibe with how we saw the Saviors interacting with Ezekial.

Well to be fair, Rick's people did kill like 60 of their men. Would make sense to hold them to a different level of fear and intimidation.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I swear, I get complaining about commercials, but it's like you people have never watched television before.

We get it it's a lot of commercials. It's kind of the deal with television. it's okay, you can just stfu and watch the show.

I swear, I get complaining about commercials, but it's like you people have never watched television before.

We get it it's a lot of commercials. It's kind of the deal with television. it's okay, you can just stfu and watch the show.

Imagine if this was on HBO :D

5723692729498.jpg

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Yeah HBO is awesome we get it we all enjoy HBO. This isn't HBO. This is AMC. It has commercials.

You must be really fun at parties.

Anyways, I watch a lot of TV and the complaint isn't that there's commercials but the sheer volume of them. I'd hazard a guess that there's more than in most other shows. At least that's how it feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom