• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol they're doing a good job of making everyone hate the saviours. Just a bunch of cunts...well most of them at least. Dwight's wifey is OK. Dwight is OK when he's not trying to kiss Negan's ass.

Also next week we get
hilltop
. And then I'm betting the episode after (comics)
is when the wheels go in motion for bringing it all together.

Amikami

Banned
Did anyone really think Judith was Rick's kid. It never added up anyway.

Uh were we supposed to recognize that smoking rubble?

Bullet Jesus resurrected!

They were the beds. Negan didn't really want him. He just wanted to slide his dick down Rick's throat as much as humanly possible.

Stncold

Neo Member
This episode was good up until the mattress burning, then it went down several points. Comic Negan would never do something that petty.

Rick going from We Rule to We Drool and just being a complete sellout pussy is just terrible. Where's the character in that? He's just doing things now to fit into the story. It's like Glenn's magical ability to not die (welp, until he did anyway).

Rick going from We Rule to We Drool and just being a complete sellout pussy is just terrible. Where's the character in that? He's just doing things now to fit into the story. It's like Glenn's magical ability to not die (welp, until he did anyway).
he's a broken man, like he admitted all of this is pretty much his fault even if it was inevitable.

Lothar

Banned
I would make great drama if Shane was still around. I still say killing him off was a really bad idea.

If not Shane, then Merle. The group needs a absolute contrarian.

he's a broken man, like he admitted all of this is pretty much his fault even if it was inevitable.

Meh. The long list of people who have died on this show goes way back. He never pussied out to the Governor. Negan is a "comic book villain" with great one liners and a barbed wire bat but I've seen nothing from him that wouldn't have gotten him killed by someone already (other than the comics needing to prop someone up as a villain and showcase how evil he is). But it feels contrived to me, and Rick's reaction feels contrived, just to fit a narrative.

OrionX

Always figured Judith was Shane's, never thought I'd hear Rick acknowledge it tho.

Negan sure thinks he's untouchable. Whenever the time comes, it'll be so satisfying to see him fall. :)

Dereck

637jC3B.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom