• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Skab

image.php

Ashby

Would have been funny if they started talking normal now and was like, "We had a bet going if you were gonna buy this cave people bullshit or not"

The Garbage Pail People weren't in the comics
The Garbage Pail People weren't in the comics

Haven't read them all but I don't think trash people are in the comics

It didn't happen in the comics because the trash people weren't even in the comics.

Trash people aren't in the comics.

So this 40 minutes of the episode just for this face palming goddamn twist

Amikami

Banned
Nice job making those explosives placements common knowledge for some reason.

And here comes cocky Negan.

Well I mean, they wanted the people they were working with to have knowledge of the plan which I can understand...but the super dumb part was thinking they were trustworthy smh. They were so goddamn shady.

why couldn't they just start the war?

why throw in a non-needed twist?

Who said it was non-needed. Can we finish the episode first yall.

-griffy-

Banned
Sigh...well that's unfortunate. Was hoping to get the first of many battles tonight.
I mean, history dictates if you are looking forward to a much hyped battle in The Walking Dead, it either won't happen or it will be so underwhelming that it might as well not have.

That song just makes me think of Giant Robo nowadays. Great show.

Well I mean, they wanted the people they were working with to have knowledge of the plan which I can understand...but the super dumb part was thinking they were trustworthy smh. They were so goddamn shady.

Yeah but that's kind of what I meant. Tell the people who've proven themselves but don't make it common knowledge.

Top Bottom