• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

°Marvel vs Capcom 3° NeoGAF tournament of salt and pringles

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
BigFwoosh said:
Sent IntelliHeath a request yesterday afternoon, no response yet.

I can't find my copy of marvel vs capcom 3 for ps3. I recently moved to new apartment and I assumed the possibility that I might lost it during moving.

I'm really sorry about it, Kadey and BigFwoosh.

BigFwoosh

IntelliHeath said:
I can't find my copy of marvel vs capcom 3 for ps3. I recently moved to new apartment and I assumed the possibility that I might lost it during moving.

I'm really sorry about it, Kadey and BigFwoosh.
Snap, that sucks. As if moving isn't a pain in the ass as it is. Well if you happen to find it, just hit me up. We still have a couple days left I think.

I sent a Friend request to Captmcblack more than three days ago and I still have yet to receive a response. I thought I should let you know, Kadey.

smurfx

get some go again
SolarPowered said:
I sent a Friend request to Captmcblack more than three days ago and I still have yet to receive a response. I thought I should let you know, Kadey.
you better not lose solar! i want my wins over you to mean something! :p

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Plenty of time to play the matches.

Cap is good people. I've known him longer than anybody on GAF. He's probably what you called whupped.

And anybody that doesn't use a stick, you can choose to take 3 DS3s or three Madcatz, a mixture of any of the two, for grand prize. This tournament isn't for arcade stick users only.

Degen

QisTopTier said:
I lost :D Now I can finally sell this game and enjoy BB :)
!?!

you know that guy in an action movie who stands in the background like "..." for half the plot, but as soon as he decides to lift a finger, he's better than absolutely everyone, including both the main protagonist and antagonist, and then once he's bored he spits a one-liner that makes everybody look like a tool and just fades out

is... that... guy... akachan :eek:

EDIT: the score for mine was 3-0 Degen before we did some "casuals" and i got stomped

Chavelo said:
ggs to ChauncyTalon. Loved the fights after the tourney matches. Your Hulk is damn scary.:D

ADChavelo 3-0 ChauncyTalon

Hey. It appears that I lost. O well. It's not like Art is in this tournament. Their is other tournaments to attend to. I should had warmed up. LOL, Good job on the ass beating. I had more fun after the match when we were playing like our life was on the line.

Vinsanity

Karsticles said:
LOL, I have had this experience. My wife goes to plug something in, and somehow the TV turns off - ffffffff *jumps back for 10 seconds while looking for the remote*.

Anyway, I sent Liposome (Vinzanity) a Friend Request, and have not heard back from him yet. :-(
Just logged on to PSN and saw your request. How about tomorrow night, after I get in some practice (haven't played in months)?

Degen

lol for the record i wasn't being sarcastic or anything.. this seems a lot better than some of the Worst Fighter IV tournaments

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Halfway through the first matches.

If you guys know anybody on the list who didn't play yet, remind them for me. It's probably going to be a long process with a busy schedule via school and other stuff. We'll get this done eventually.

Moofers

In a disappointing pay-per-view that was unfair to fans both in attendance and around the world, Cloudius vs Moofers went 3-0 in favor of Cloudius. Moofers failed to make weight for the fight and apologized saying "My heart just isn't in this anymore. I think it'd be best if I were to fade into bolivion."

The fight went just 3 of the scheduled 5 rounds, throughout all of which Moofers didn't look like he had trained in a month and a half. Cloudius looked sharp and ready which is a shame because the young up and comer clearly didn't get the fight he was looking for from the once great champion. When asked for his thoughts on the fight, Cloudius commented "He's a great champion and I know he'll be back. I've looked up to him for so long it would be an honor to fight him again" Always a class act, Cloudius thanked Moofers for the opportunity in his post-fight victory interview. The young talent moves on in the tournament now, continuing in his journey for the title.

No word on where Moofers plans to go next, but strong rumors point toward a starring role in the next "Phone Ranger" movie. Could his fighting days be over? Only time will tell.

Moofers said:
In a disappointing pay-per-view that was unfair to fans both in attendance and around the world, Cloudius vs Moofers went 3-0 in favor of Cloudius. Moofers failed to make weight for the fight and apologized saying "My heart just isn't in this anymore. I think it'd be best if I were to fade into bolivion."

The fight went just 3 of the scheduled 5 rounds, throughout all of which Moofers didn't look like he had trained in a month and a half. Cloudius looked sharp and ready which is a shame because the young up and comer clearly didn't get the fight he was looking for from the once great champion. When asked for his thoughts on the fight, Cloudius commented "He's a great champion and I know he'll be back. I've looked up to him for so long it would be an honor to fight him again" Always a class act, Cloudius thanked Moofers for the opportunity in his post-fight victory interview. The young talent moves on in the tournament now, continuing in his journey for the title.

No word on where Moofers plans to go next, but strong rumors point toward a starring role in the next "Phone Ranger" movie. Could his fighting days be over? Only time will tell.
1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif

Moofers

Thanks. And btw, sorry about leaving after the first fight. Didn't read the OP so I thought it was just one fight. Also figured you wouldn't want to keep playing. I was glad we had some matches for a bit after finishing.

Moofers said:

All match results should be written up in similar fashion.

Just logged on to PSN and saw your request. How about tomorrow night, after I get in some practice (haven't played in months)?
I responded on PSN, but I'll say it here too: tonight is fine. I haven't been playing much either, so I need to warm up a bit before our matches, hahaha.

I'll see you tonight. No specific time is necessary, but before 10PM EST, please.

Best of luck in our matches, and most importantly, may our connection be lagless!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Old as dirt.

I'll say it again. There are no deadlines for the matches. I know it's a busy time for certain people and the whole schooling thing.

Vinsanity

Karsticles said:
I responded on PSN, but I'll say it here too: tonight is fine. I haven't been playing much either, so I need to warm up a bit before our matches, hahaha.

I'll see you tonight. No specific time is necessary, but before 10PM EST, please.

Best of luck in our matches, and most importantly, may our connection be lagless!
Sorry man, didn't see this till now. We'll try again tomorrow. Best wishes for a lag free game!

Sorry man, didn't see this till now. We'll try again tomorrow. Best wishes for a lag free game!
I thought we had a pretty solid connection - I'm open for more matches in the future if you want.

Results were 3-0 in my favor.

He rocked Sent-Dorm-Doom. I had no chance.
Hey hey hey, you're giving things away! :-O

I kid, no big deal. I'm working on a different team right now. That's just the one I have the most experience with right now.

I was honestly really worried when you had Spider-man and Deadpool on your team. Those are two of my worst matchups for Dormammu, and it's not pretty for Sentinel either. And if I get down to Doom, it's basically GG unless it's 1v1 since he's not that great at opening people up.

That team is mad annoying.
You use Tron assist; nothing is more irritating than Tron or Haggar, because basic fighting game concepts like wakeup games, resets, and blockstring pressure don't apply to you. All I can do is zone and hope for the best.

oh fuck i bet that was an assist filled destruction then. lol
I usually use Plasma Beam on Doom. I can swing Hidden Missiles, but against players who use Sentinel Force assist, Plasma Beam beats the assist out, which lets Sentinel control the screen. A lot of teams don't allow for Hidden Missiles to really make its effects felt, regardless of how aggressive you are.

Chavelo

When it comes to online, I have a totally different way to play this game. I can't do execution when over the intertubes, man. If I see you online, you better find a way to dodge my missiles and arrows. After that, good luck with my X-factor level 3 stalking flare and pillars of doom. :3

It's only offline where I truly enjoy this damn game... Thank god for Extra Fresh League on Colorado and the couple of friends that I converted to fighting games.

Fuck you, Capcom and your shitty online work.

Will still buy AE:pC and SF3:TS:OE, tho. :*-(

Chavelo

MrMephistoX -[vs]- thetechkid
Showmeyamoves -[vs]- TDLink
IntelliHeath -[vs]- BigFwoosh
GatorBait -[vs]- _dementia
ReiGun -[vs]- SquirrelNuckle
Solarpowered -[vs]- captmcblack
Lyte Edge -[vs]- the_painted_bird
Kirblar -[vs]- giancarlo123x
Happy Phantom -[vs]- Ultimoo
Fistwell -[vs]- weallstink