• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

°Marvel vs Capcom 3° NeoGAF tournament of salt and pringles

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I goofed up. Lyte is still in it so I have to come up with something because there is an uneven amount of players now. If training mode master wants in on it, tell him to say it before I officially make the matchups.

Personally, I would be fine with someone who lost previously being given a second chance to fill the slot to make it even.

Alternatively, since you're doing groups of 3 where 2 people progress, you could make it 5 groups of 3 and 2 1v1 matches as per the norm.

Degen

Kadey said:
I goofed up. Lyte is still in it so I have to come up with something because there is an uneven amount of players now. If training mode master wants in on it, tell him to say it before I officially make the matchups.
PM sent out

Great to have you back, Lyte; never doubted it for a second

notworksafe

Kadey said:
You should just remove me. Haven't played this game more than once or twice in almost 2 months now.

notworksafe

I just can't bring myself to even muster any interest in Mahvel, sorry. You're welcome to keep me in to even the bracket and then just give my opponent a win or something.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I dunno. That looks like a I'm horny as hell smiley. Marky does that all the time. :p

It's alright. Things are even again. I'll post match ups later.

JeTmAn81

I say Beard should be in, but if he ends up in the finals he has to beat the other guy twice since he didn't have to go through the first round.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Since this is EVO week, I'm going to postpone the match ups. Try not to blink one second during EVO. You might miss a highlight.

Chavelo

Hey, folks. Turning in my spot for this tourney. Traded my phat and old PS3 for my friend's slim Xbox 360 (long story...) so I won't be able to join in on the PSN matches.

Good luck to you guys and #fuckultimoo :D

Neki

Chavelo said:
Hey, folks. Turning in my spot for this tourney. Traded my phat and old PS3 for my friend's slim Xbox 360 (long story...) so I won't be able to join in on the PSN matches.

Good luck to you guys and #fuckultimoo :D

hey, you jerk.

how am I supposed to have salty runbacks when you've left PSN? You know PSN is superior competition damnit!

Chavelo

Sorry, Ultimoo. :-/

Having a bit of gaming crisis at the moment... Just can't deal with consoles except for fighting games (and having a stick on my hands.... HEEEEY-OOO!) and actually want to try the other side of the fence and see what it is all about.

The Xbox 360 is now the strict Fighting Game Console with the awesome MadCatz stick, while the PC has AE, the HRAP 3 SA stick and the other 50 steam sale games I need to burn thru.

Maybe if UMVC3 is announced for PC, then... :3

Neki

psh, now you can only play with smurfx, who probably just spams haggar assist, have fun with that match-up! :p

Pool White haired boys ≡ SephirothRK ° ~Devil Trigger~ ° akachan ningen

Pool Not Final Fantasy ≡ Cloudius ° Lyte Edge ° Ultimo

Pool 9999 Damage ≡ Reigun ° NeoUltima ° Prototype-03

Pool Ugly mustache men ≡ Karsticles ° Morro! ° giancarlo123x

Pool Can't dance but does anyway = Showmeyamoves ° Degen ° Spindashing

Pool Wears a jetpack while boating ≡ the_log_ride ° Gibration ° Jetman1

Nice name lol

good thing I have both Devil Trigger and akachan on my fl.

JeTmAn81

Sent PM's to both of my pool members. I expect the level of competition to have risen significantly over the previous round. I know I've gotten quite a bit better since the tournament started.

Pool White haired boys ≡ SephirothRK ° ~Devil Trigger~ ° akachan ningen

Pool 9999 Damage ≡ Reigun ° NeoUltima ° Prototype-03

Pool Ugly mustache men ≡ Karsticles ° Morro! ° giancarlo123x

Pool Can't dance but does anyway = Showmeyamoves ° Degen ° Spindashing

Pool Wears a jetpack while boating ≡ the_log_ride ° Gibration ° Jetman1
Finally...wait a minute...

umm...ok

Cloudius ° Lyte Edge ° Ultimo
Looks fine since I'm still in.

ps3pm.jpg

Neki

oh hey, I get to play with guy who hates Marvel and Cloudius. I forget your team Cloudius, do you still troll with Chris or am I thinking of someone else?

JeTmAn81

Clarification: it looks like the rules say pools play is to three games. Is that best 3 out of 5 like before or simply 3 games full stop?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Sent friend requests to Cloudius and Ultimoo.

Ultimoo said:
oh hey, I get to play with guy who hates Marvel and Cloudius. I forget your team Cloudius, do you still troll with Chris or am I thinking of someone else?

Huh?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
JeTmAn81 said:
Clarification: it looks like the rules say pools play is to three games. Is that best 3 out of 5 like before or simply 3 games full stop?

3 games.

And dildoes.

Ydfzh.jpg

Remember that you can take 3 DS controllers instead of the MVC3 stick if you choose to.

Sent request to my 2 opponents. Their friends list are full. Now I play the waiting game.
I got your PM on NeoGAF, I'll clear my friends list.

It might be a few weeks before I'm available for matches. I am currently in the process of moving to Chicago (from Michigan), among many other things. Otherwise, we'll have to set a specific time to play, and it won't be pretty, because I haven't played in weeks due to moving stuff.

Edit: Oh, and why am I ugly? :-(

Degen

Completely thoughtful and troll-free PM sent to Spindashing; Showmeyamoves had PMs disabled or something, lol

Degen said:
Completely thoughtful and troll-free PM sent to Spindashing; Showmeyamoves had PMs disabled or something, lol
That PM confused the hell out of me. :lol

If you're down for the matches right now, I'm free.

Haven't played in a month, though.

JeTmAn81

Played my match against the log ride, it was 3-0 in my favor. GGS log ride, for what its worth you had me on the run in that third game, seemed like you were adapting to my moves.

nah, that shit was free... I have nothing to blame but myself; I haven't put any time into this game for a while now

gibration, where you at

smurfx

get some go again
Ultimoo said:
psh, now you can only play with smurfx, who probably just spams haggar assist, have fun with that match-up! :p
Chavelo said:
Then maybe I won't have to worry about Ammy's cold star and go spam-happy with taskmaster's arrows. :D
i'll play you. what is your live name? i'll add you to friends list. see ultimoo everybody knows xbox marvel gaf is the best.

Degen

Had my match with Spindashing; score was 2-1 Degen

This game's online play is just... oh well, GGs again dude

Top Bottom