• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

°Marvel vs Capcom 3° NeoGAF tournament of salt and pringles

JeTmAn81

gibration said:
gibration 3 - 1 the_log_ride

ggs

Hmm, I think you were only supposed to play to 3 games so that score might need to be adjusted. Anyway, I saw you were on at some point tonight so I will try to catch you tomorrow for our match!

gibration

JeTmAn81 said:
Hmm, I think you were only supposed to play to 3 games so that score might need to be adjusted. Anyway, I saw you were on at some point tonight so I will try to catch you tomorrow for our match!
Whoops! I thought we were doing ft3.
EDIT: Do you and I even need to play anymore? We both already have more wins than the_log_ride.

shaowebb

BY2K said:
Hope there's another tournament when Ultimate comes out. (Hoping I have a PS3 by then.)

Heres hopin theres another tournament when Ultimate comes out that has a 360 bracket.

Morris

Disco Devil
giancarlo123x said:
Morro! beat me 2-1. I shouldve had his ass first match! haha. Great games. Waiting for my other opponent now.

Yeah GGs man. I'm rusty as all hell but I had fun playing.

Karst where u at?

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
I'm ready for my match. PM through PSN. Figure out a day and time for it.

JeTmAn81

gibration said:
Whoops! I thought we were doing ft3.
EDIT: Do you and I even need to play anymore? We both already have more wins than the_log_ride.

Probably not, but if I see you online I am challenging you anyway!

Yeah GGs man. I'm rusty as all hell but I had fun playing.

Karst where u at?
I already explained that I'm in the process of moving to Chicago over the next few weeks. It'll be hard finding time to play. I haven't even been able to turn my PS3 on in two weeks.

FYI for the people posting things like "2-0" and "2-1":

╣First to three matches; best out of five; single elimination╠
Unless something changed, you're doing it wrong, and still have one more match to go. All of the first round battles were FT3.

Edit:
Oh, my bad:
°Rules for this pool°
All players play three games against one another.
Top two players with the most wins moves onto the next pool.
Tie breakers if any, will be determined.
It's awfully confusing having different rules for every round. :p

Update:
I deleted about 20 people from my friends list.

giancarlo, I sent you a friend request.
Morro!, feel free to send me one since I have the space now.

gibration

gibration 0 - 3 JeTmAn81
Forget to switch back to my regular control config. before our set and didn't notice until game 2. :p

JeTmAn81

gibration said:
gibration 0 - 3 JeTmAn81
Forget to switch back to my regular control config. before our set and didn't notice until game 2. :p
I thought something was a little off. Ggs anyway. We can replay those first two games if you want.

Degen

Showmeyamoves, have you gotten my last two messages? I feel like I must be sending them to the wrong person

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
To make things easier for me. When certain pools are completed, tell me who won how many matches, etc. And also tell those whom haven't played yet to do so. My message box is almost always full.

The quicker we get things done, the quicker I can send out the prizes.

NeoUltima

My results (so far) for pool 9999 Damage:

NeoUltima 3 - 0 Prototype-03

I feel dirty how I won that first game. Proto was close to a perfect but I heard an assist called and unleashed a hyper xf hyper happy birthday. Xf so cheap.

Also, I got a message from Reigun. He doesn't have a copy of the game atm and may not be able to participate.

shaowebb

SolarPowered said:
and that strikes out no shows with the quickness.

I love you. <3

Hopefully, I can put together Team "I've waited 15 years to run Iron Fist on Point" and do something slick with it by that day.

Sayah

Been getting back into this game. Probably too late to participate in this tournament but still would be happy to fight people from here. I use She-Hulk, Trish, Dante, Tron, Deadpool, Dormammu, and sometimes Ameterasu and Hulk.

NeoUltima said:
My results (so far) for pool 9999 Damage:

NeoUltima 3 - 0 Prototype-03

I feel dirty how I won that first game. Proto was close to a perfect but I heard an assist called and unleashed a hyper xf hyper happy birthday. Xf so cheap.

Also, I got a message from Reigun. He doesn't have a copy of the game atm and may not be able to participate.

I lost all interest after that first match, lol. I really need to get rid of ironman... he's really not doing much outside of assist. Planning to replace him with Dante which should help out with the DHC glitch and a more solid lineup. ggs though.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm going to give this stick a name. I'll name him collecting dust. :)

eZfM8.jpg

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Showmeyamoves (3) - (1) Degen.

Good games.

I played both matches today so our pool is done! the final scores are:

sephirothRK 2-1 3-0
akachan nin 0-3 2-1
devil trigger 1-2 1-2

which means me and DT are tied lol

akachan ningen said:

sephirothRK 2-1 3-0
akachan nin 0-3 2-1
devil trigger 1-2 1-2

you guys must fight to the death with Phoenix on point.

Neki

akachan ningen said:

sephirothRK 2-1 3-0
akachan nin 0-3 2-1
devil trigger 1-2 1-2

wouldn't the tiebreaker be head to head record?

Neki

akachan ningen said:
so you're saying I'd win then? well we did play two extra matches and I won those too...
but I wouldn't mind playing him again.
The discretion is up to Kadey really, but that would make the most sense. Otherwise, Kadey will just tell you to play a tiebreaker series.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
shaowebb said:
Heres hopin theres another tournament when Ultimate comes out that has a 360 bracket.

Yes please.

Just an update for me: I definitely will not be able to do my matches until a week or two from now. Sorry for the inconvenience! I understand if I am removed, but do know that I would love to play. I simply signed up for this tournament six months ago, and life circumstances were very different back then.

Top Bottom