• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 games for $60 at Toys R Us - Darksiders II, Sleeping Dogs, Max Payne 3 and more

AniHawk

hm. i'd be interested in sleeping dogs + something else. i can't imagine spider-man was any good, but i guess i should try out darksiders ii.

Geez, Darksiders and Sleeping Dogs came out like two weeks ago at most. This is why I rarely buy games on day 1. That being said, I'm still going to wait for both to be cheaper.

Mesoian

Would have been more interested if transformers was on the list. Transformers and Darksiders 2 for 30 a pop is quite enticing.

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
Well I'll be buying 4 games. Don't think I'll be beating that $30 pricetag any time soon. So Imma pick up Darksiders 2, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3 and finally Sleeping Dogs really enjoyed that demo even with all the restrictions

I think I'll grab Max Payne 3 and Prototype 2.

Granted my pile of shame is huge already, but at those prices, how can I not add to the pile?

rdrr gnr

Anyone have an estimate on when Darksiders II or Sleeping Dogs would reach $30 normally? Late October or something?

Ridley327

Probably December-January they might start dropping down there.

Given how often Deus Ex was on sale during the holiday season last year, I'd imagine that we'll be seeing similar deals on Sleeping Dogs in the same period. I bet that Darksiders 2 will see a couple of sales, as well.

rdrr gnr

Seems like this deal has value all the way up to Black Friday. This semester is going to be a killer, but I do think I'll manage to finish one of those by playing here and there. I think I'll be picking up DSII and SD.

Goddammit, if these were console exclusives, I'd be all over these.

But alas, there are superior PC versions that I'll just have to wait for to go on a super sale one day.

Seriously...? I just caved on Darksiders II and I was deciding between that and Sleeping Dogs... Any chance on a cash return from Wal-Mart? I literally just opened it.

Seriously...? I just caved on Darksiders II and I was deciding between that and Sleeping Dogs... Any chance on a cash return from Wal-Mart? I literally just opened it.

WalMart gives you as good a shot as any other place, but you are going to have to talk your way into it, especially for cash.

jb1234

Well, I really enjoyed the Sleeping Dogs demo and a friend has been nagging me to try Darksiders II so I might have to jump on this..

(And get further into debt...)

Double D

Go buy both from tru and returned the sealed copy to Walmart. People do way shadier things when it comes to walmarts return policy.

I've been meaning to getting around to buying the first Darksiders, but is the second one structured in a way so that it's not completely necessary to play through the first one? Or should I just wait to play the first?

An-Det

That's a fantastic deal. If I weren't waiting for complete editions for both (damn season passes) I would be seriously tempted on this.

Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs, and Max Payne 3 have Black Friday deals written all over them Passing for better deals later, but will get them all then for cheap.

Should have known better buying Darksiders 2 when it came out. I don't really regret it but would be nice to have another game for the price.

Top Bottom