• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 games for $60 at Toys R Us - Darksiders II, Sleeping Dogs, Max Payne 3 and more

Pikma

Banned
Sleeping Dogs is nowhere to be found, I'll have to pay full price for it.
Or maybe I should wait, yeah, I'll do that, but still... I wanted to play it already. :(

Edit:

Did you try other retailers?

I'll try Walmart later tonight, if not, I'll just give up.

Jhoan

Got Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders 2 for 360 from the TRU in Times Square. They have plenty of copies left. TRU is selling the LE version of DkS 2 by default which is sweet.

They also have a buy one, get one 40% off sale on games 20 bucks or less. I'm thinking of getting Toy Story 3 and RAGE. Will go get them in a bit.

Went in late today because I figured they would be cleared out. One copy of both sleeping dogs and darks siders 2 for 360 were still available, Bit on it.

the chris

Went this morning to the Toys R Us in Times Square to pick up both Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders 2 for the PS3 and they didn't have either one. I still need to play through Darksiders 1 anyways so I'll probably just wait till Black Friday to hopefully get it on sale.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Im gonna try and price match this at Best Buy tomorrow. I have some credit there and a printout of the AD. If not then i will just try toys r us itself.

30 a game is about what the price will be in 2-4 months time anyway.

~Kinggi~

Banned
hmm... If I buy Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders 2 at Toys R Us and sell them to Gamestop, will I get more money than what I started with?

Pretty sure at CAG there is a large discussion going on about all the people flipping the games for more credit. Most of the store locations employees seem to be snatching up like 5 copies each to sell themselves.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Sleeping Dogs is a lock, but I'm debating Max Payne 3 or Darksiders 2. Any suggestions/clear winners?

Max Payne 3 is more likely to go on sale soon at 30 or less. I picked it up for 29.99 a few weeks ago. Awesome game though. AAAA production. You will be waiting 2 months or so for Darksiders, or until Black Friday.

Anyway just price matched Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders at best buy, and even had some extra credit to pay it off. Got each game for like 25$. Waiting pays off!

gogojira

Max Payne 3 is more likely to go on sale soon at 30 or less. I picked it up for 29.99 a few weeks ago. Awesome game though. AAAA production. You will be waiting 2 months or so for Darksiders, or until Black Friday.

Anyway just price matched Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders at best buy, and even had some extra credit to pay it off. Got each game for like 25$. Waiting pays off!

Good advice, it's the route I took. Playing Sleeping Dogs now, Darksiders 2 after that. I'll snag Max Payne on sale some other time.

just got Sleeping Dogs (360) and Max Payne 3 (PS3), best buy priced matched the deal

I wish I had any interest in Darksiders 2, but just don't otherwise I would have got that instead.

Top Bottom