• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 Fall Anime Thread - Bad Shows & Self Hating Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Ly_Dow

Mawaru Penguindrum 13

This show is awesome.

Revolutionary Girl Utena 9

My mind is full of fuck.

I can see through your troll face Toga!

PdotMichael said:
Denpa Onna 3

After Episode 3, I have to say Denpa Onna is a nice anime with some unique characters. Why it has such a bad reputation?

1zokqdh.gif

I found the main character to be dull. The others were just rage inducing.

The Aunt and Erio were also wasted potential!

Thoraxes

cajunator said:
Yeah that's pretty much what the phone rep said.
I ordered The disappearance of Haruhi suzumiya for my friend since he doesnt know what a credit card is, but that was fucked up as well. they are requiring that one to be sent back. I wont miss it.

Regarding the chibi squid girl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujKeKs5UlXw

HOLY MOTHER FUCKING HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
My heart hurts really bad right now.
If I don't post here again, assume the worst.

trejo said:
You always were, you just didn't know it yet.
Fact.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Dedication Through Light said:
Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2 ep 1
Well the ending theme and the scenes they chose were nice. The opening had Yuu, so he isnt totally forgotten. Overall it was a good episode, Ritsu is still cool, especially when he is panicking, and the entire scene at Takano's, best moment IMO in the whole anime.
BL is back!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Awakened Miki 14: So they've incorporated "Awakened Miki" from the first game and she's now calling Producer "Honey". Only difference is she didn't cut her hair. For reference, a vid from the first game.

And Jupiter now starts to play an important role, with 961 (Ku Ro Ii or "black") Pro using some dirty tactics to undercut 765 Pro. What will our Producer do? Just be super awesome and don't resort to their tactics, that's what. Sounds cheesy, but would probably be better for them in the long run.

I hope it doesn't stay too serious for too long, or it might get boring. :/

scy

Geneijin said:
I would suggest checking out Episode 2 at least.

Oh no, I very much plan to, I'm just going to put off understanding it until you post :)

Well, not really, I actually didn't feel too terribly lost for the first episode.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Pendrum 13:
I'm becoming more and more dissatisfied with this story.

I just feel like things could've been handled better, with less point blank exposition and more subtlety, less convolution and more misdirection. Some of the dialogue really grates on my nerves too. It is tiresome when every character narrate theirs thoughts rather than saying them like normal people.

Utena this is not.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Halycon said:
Pendrum 13:

I just feel like things could've been handled better, with less point blank exposition and more subtly, less convolution and more misdirection.

Utena this is not.
It was best when it was all about Ringo <3

Haly

shintoki said:
It was best when it was all about Ringo <3
Ringo episodes: Good because they were fun, bad because they were pointless
Current episodes: Good because they have plot, bad because they're not fun at all

Halycon said:
Pendrum 13:

I just feel like things could've been handled better, with less point blank exposition and more subtly, less convolution and more misdirection. Some of the dialogue really grates on my nerves too, people don't actually talk like that. It feels tiresome when characters constantly narrate their thoughts rather than saying them like normal people.

I must confess I've never understoond the "Normal people don't talk like that" complaint. I'm fine with more poetic, elevated, or unusual speaking styles as long as it's not inconsistent with the setting - and Penguin Drum, while an alternate version of present-day Japan, is also a non-normal world with non-normal characters. For instance, the way that Sanetoshi has been presented makes it very believable that he would speak in the manner he does. The only dialogue that seemed jarring to me was
the news announcer talking about the subway line
, but I'm not sure if it comes across the same way in Japanese or if it's a quality of the English translation.

Also, I don't think there's been much point-blank exposition. The major events have been shown to us as they happened -
Himari's past, the attack on the subway, the arrest of the parents
- which is different from sitting the audience down in a chair and spouting a bunch of words at them as the first episode of Fate/Zero did.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Halycon said:
Pendrum 13:

I just feel like things could've been handled better, with less point blank exposition and more subtlety, less convolution and more misdirection. Some of the dialogue really grates on my nerves too. It is tiresome when every character narrate theirs thoughts rather than saying them like normal people.

Utena this is not.
Welcome to the last few episodes. I blame Lafiel for tricking me into watching this one. :(

Geneijin

The Boy Hunters Who Leap Through Time - 1

Not a fan of how
they handled Tagiru entering DigiQuartz (?). I could understand they wanted to emphasized how highly emotional and how much he likes to rush into things blindly by doing so as exemplified with him running to dunk the ball in the beginning and seeing himself in Gumdramon, but did he really not have to at least pause for a second before entering that portal to chase that guy? I know this isn't uncommon, but I would have found it more believable if he stumbled into the digital world than the former personally.

Besides that, everything else was pretty nice. The action was alright at best though.

scy said:
Oh no, I very much plan to, I'm just going to put off understanding it until you post :)

Well, not really, I actually didn't feel too terribly lost for the first episode.
You agree that's the plot they tried to tell too huh?

I just hope Horizon will deliver on the action based on the setting. Understanding the poorly told plot was curiosity for that setting! I think they'll just avoid the plot mostly and focus on Tori's plight/story really.

jman2050

darkside31337 said:
Squid Girl S1 01-08:

The show is alright, I can sea why people enjoy it. It really is a cute show.

Ika Musume is so squidding adorable though. Definitely the main reason I'm watching this show, she really is somefin else.

Ika accepts your service in the name of her squidvasion

Haly

hosannainexcelsis said:
I must confess I've never understoond the "Normal people don't talk like that" complaint. I'm fine with more poetic, elevated, or unusual speaking styles as long as it's not inconsistent with the setting - and Penguin Drum, while an alternate version of present-day Japan, is also a non-normal world with non-normal characters. For instance, the way that Sanetoshi has been presented makes it very believable that he would speak in the manner he does. The only dialogue that seemed jarring to me was
the news announcer talking about the subway line
, but I'm not sure if it comes across the same way in Japanese or if it's a quality of the English translation.
Sanetoshi, fine. But Shoma does it too. And Ringo. And sometimes Kanba.

trejo

Penguindrum 13

In many ways this felt like a "switching gears" episode seeing as not much actually happened in terms of plot advancement. It felt more like they were trying to use this episode to make sure everyone was up to speed on things before moving on. I'm totally fine with that but it did make it feel a little slow, overall.

Also,
Himari coming back so quickly kinda makes the last episode lose some of its impact, if you ask me.

iavi

Halycon said:
Pendrum 13:

Utena this is not.

Yeah, I gave up on it with the last ep. I realized that it just wasn't engaging me.

Haly

trejo said:
Also,
Himari coming back so quickly kinda makes the last episode lose some of its impact, if you ask me.
I wanted to say this in my post but I forgot.

What's going to happen next. Can we automatically assume she's going to
wise from her gwave every time she dies from here on in?

Enron

Banned
RurouniZel said:
And Jupiter now starts to play an important role, with 961 (Ku Ro Ii or "black") Pro using some dirty tactics to undercut 765 Pro. What will our Producer do? Just be super awesome and don't resort to their tactics, that's what. Sounds cheesy, but would probably be better for them in the long run.

So its become Jem?

This is truly outrageous. Truly truly.

Halycon said:

And none of those characters are normal either!

Certainly the characters use more poetic and figurative language than is customary, but in the context of the almost allegorical way in which Penguin Drum is written, I don't mind.

jman2050

Halycon said:

Fictional characters do not talk like real people, news at 11.

It's even more baffling a complaint in this case because they're clearly going for a very theatrical (actual theater, not cinema) type of presentation for this show. It makes perfect sense in that context.

Haly

jman2050 said:
Fictional characters do not talk like real people, news at 11.
Fine with it, up to a certain extent. There's only so much I can take before I say "this shit is anoying".
It's even more baffling a complaint in this case because they're clearly going for a very theatrical (actual theater, not cinema) type of presentation for this show. It makes perfect sense in that context.
Only during these last few episodes. The tone used in the fate monologues prefacing the early episodes is now the default mode of conversation for characters in Pendrum. I was okay with it when it was only once per episode, contained more or less the same stuff, and I could easily skip it without missing much. But now it's everywhere and it's annoying.

Plantes End

I REALLY hate when a tense scene is skipped and then you have to rely on a flashback to find out what happened. Why can't things just be told in order?

Anyway, great finale. The characters and their relationships with each other were pretty well done. The way they all developed was really amazing. Seeing
Tanabe in the wheelchair thing
was heartbreaking even if
she did get better.
Also loved seeing
Hakim mostly mentally broken and nearly shooting Nono before stopping to think about just what a "country" is.
Poignant moments all around.

Awesome series. I want to go to space.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Enron said:
So its become Jem?

This is truly outrageous. Truly truly.

:p I just felt like explaining the "joke" about the name 961 as it's pronounced in the show, to let those who don't know in on the joke. The same could be said of 765 Pro, but I figured gamers would probably figure out (or end up reading about) that when they say "Namugo Pro", it's supposed to sound like Namco, the creators of iDOLM@ASTER. ^^;

Penguindrum 12

Oh Ikuhara. How many times will you kill that poor girl? Finally some Ringo resolution, now I await her imminent death or corruption.

Lots of focus on Kanba now, his [over]reaction when he was a child has me doubting my previous ideas on him being adopted.

Also, young girl in the Library, must me Ringos sister?

Persona 4 01

DAT MUSIC. This had me nostalgic so hard for Persona, which is a great indicator of quality for me. Animation seemed good too, despite abundant CG use. Looking forward to more.

PdotMichael said:
Denpa Onna 3

After Episode 3, I have to say Denpa Onna is a nice anime with some unique characters. Why it has such a bad reputation?

And the opening song is still super fucking fantastic
Welcome to the brotherhood. I liked the series too,
still waiting for the actual OAV ending episode

Cwarrior

Planetes 12

lol fee is complete badass and you wouldn't want to get in the way of her cigs.

Anime amazing I like how tension slowing building with tanabe.

Instro

MotionBlue said:
Penguindrum 12

Oh Ikuhara. How many times will you kill that poor girl? Finally some Ringo resolution, now I await her imminent death or corruption.

Lots of focus on Kanba now, his [over]reaction when he was a child has me doubting my previous ideas on him being adopted.

Also, young girl in the Library, must me Ringos sister?
Yes that was Momoka, she is also the penguin hat.

Shakugan no Shana III 01

I have no idea whats going on. Maybe I should watch the first few seasons? The OP was pretty cool. Seems kinda fan-service-y.

Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai 01

That was interesting. Its like Denpa 2.0, with less Character plot and more harem.

Enron

Banned
MotionBlue said:
Shakugan no Shana III 01

I have no idea whats going on. Maybe I should watch the first few seasons? The OP was pretty cool. Seems kinda fan-service-y.

Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai 01

That was interesting. Its like Denpa 2.0, with less Character plot and more harem.

Yeah. You better stop now and watch Shana s1 and 2 or else you are going to be lost.

However, Shana s2 sucks ass and 3 probably wont be any better, so you'd best just stop while you are still ahead.

Geneijin

Persona 4 - 1

Lots of abrupt transitions, awkward pacing, and the character models were too inconsistent. The direction was problematic throughout since I never felt the anime ever successfully established any atmosphere outside of the opening scene. Regarding the music most notably, it feels completely lazy when compared to Sakimoto and Sakubara's contributions to their respective works.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Squid Girl S1 09:

This show is so racist.
The 3 American guys from MIT, such silly typical caricatures of Americans.
Absolutely funny stuff.

Squid Girl S1 10

Yes. What I've been waiting for. A
baseball
episode. So damn moe it hurts. A fitting comedy given the comedy that transpired tonight in real life.

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Master Milk said:
Tomodachi 1

Exactly like the manga, looks exactly the novels, exactly what I wanted.

But you should want it to look like the manga, because the novel art sucks! :p

mAcOdIn

darkside31337 said:
Squid Girl S1 09:

This show is so racist.
The 3 American guys from MIT, such silly typical caricatures of Americans.
Absolutely funny stuff.
I always laugh at anime is racist comments because, if that's true then what do they think about themselves because most people in anime are retarded, creeps or some combination of the two.

THE IDORUM@STER 14:

Part II of the show appears to be When Shit Got Real. Jupiter's finally in and they are delivering the rivalry story straight up. They integrated a little bit of Awakened Miki with the quitting-and-returning storyline to end the first half and now she calls Producer-san "honey". She's keeping the fake blond hair, though. Oh well.

Iori once again steals every scene she's in when she threatens to unleash the corporate beast and crush her enemies. That's hawt. Too bad Chief, Producer-san, and Ritsuko put the kibosh on that because they have to compete with their rivals as idols like in the game. Otherwise the show would end the next episode when the Minase Group bought out 765 Pro's competition and fired everyone.

I like how this episode was directly referential to the first episode. They really did split this show into the equivalent of 2 seasons, this episode felt like a premiere episode for the second season, not a direct continuation of the first.

Maken-Ki 01 - This is a pantyshot-heavy harem series, written with a pile of stereotypes formed into the shape of a script, for the most part. At least the show does have action, and not just harem comedy; if it was just the latter, I'm not sure if I'd watch, because it'd be even worse. As it is it's pretty bad, and I well might drop it at some point, we'll see... because yeah, it is very stupid.

So, the plot. The MC is a guy who had gone to a boys' only junior high, so in reaction to that he chose to go to a high school that used to be girls' only and now is open to boys for the first time, meaning that there are going to be a lot of girls around. He's a generic harem anime protagonist, however, so he's only planning to watch (and peek). Oh, and the school is a boarding school too, naturally.

He was so entranced by those facts that he didn't bother to look into it any more, so he has no clue about the other side of the school -- it has combat as well as academics. That is, some students have special powers called "maken"s (I think), and a few have really powerful items that I think are the maken-ki. They're weapons basically which give them what are either magic or SCIENCE powers, I don't know which.

So, anyway, the episode starts with the MC meeting his childhood friend, who now has quite large breasts and likes him (but tries to hide it). Then he runs into a second girl, a twintailed tsundere who tries to kill him after he sees her panties (she comes up with some other reasons too, but I think that was the core of it). He's saved by the third girl, someone he doesn't remember ever meeting who claims to be his fiancee, and has a full-on maken (to protect him with, she says).

By the end of the episode, he is, naturally, living with the three of them in a three bedroom apartment in a dorm on campus. Of course. This episode skips some bits from the manga, though -- for instance, that fight between the two other girls, that happened in the first day of school meeting before the confrontation I mentioned above, is almost entirely skipped, in the anime, but isn't really in the manga. Also I think the manga actually explained some of the tsundere's reasons for moving in. Eh, whatever, they're not big changes, and it's not exactly like the manga was good either, it's most certainly not. In either format, this is 100% generic junk.

The main thing I left out, of course, was mentions of the constant pantyshots. This show will not match Aika in terms of volume, but it does have frequent, detailed pantyshots, more so than most anime do. Pantyshot fans are going to like this. I'm not one, but the show is amusing enough that I'll keep watching for now.

Hellsing321 said:
Maken-ki

Panty shots. Panty shots everywhere.

If you need girls with big breasts fighting while showing off their panties, this will be more than enough to fill your quota.
Yup, that pretty much sums it up. All you forgot to mention was that it's a fairly generic harem show.

duckroll said:
To celebrate the glorious release of the Vision of Escflowne Blu-ray Box Set coming out in Feb 2012, BS-11 will be re-airing the entire series in HD starting tomorrow!

OMG THE JIZZ IN MY PANTS.
Pretty cool, I hope the transfer is good... Escaflowne is of course a favorite of mine. :)

Pachael said:
Even if you just remember it for the badass Kanno/Mizoguchi OST or the Maaya OP, it's worth remembering.
Escaflowne definitely has one of the great anime soundtracks, that's for sure.

EmmanuelMunoz said:
So If I enjoyed EVA and didn't like escaflowne, I'm not cool?

:(
Sure. You and mAcOdIn can have your own little "we hate Escaflowne" party.
DiGiKerot said:
Hmmm, Escaflowne had some early-era CG compositing effects as well. I bet a lot of those were done after the film was on video, so those particular cuts will probably be upscaled rather than proper HD.

Actually, I'm going to see a theatrical screening of the Escaflowne movie on Sunday. Not sure why - I don't really like the thing.
Re-watching the Escaflowne movie? Why would you do that?

One Piece 500

Crazy how the "privileged" see the rest of the world. I don't remember High Town being this fucked up in the manga. Seems like Sabo is the only one with common sense in the whole place (minus some other runaways).

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
trejo said:
Penguindrum 13
Also,
Halycon said:
I wanted to say this in my post but I forgot.

What's going to happen next. Can we automatically assume she's going to
wise from her gwave every time she dies from here on in?
I disagree. The previous episode displayed Kanba's devotion to Himari and desperation to bring her back. The important thing in episode 13 isn't that Himari is back, it's that Kanba made some incredibly dumb, dangerous decision in an attempt to cheat fate. Thus the ominous tone as Himari is again resurrected.

scy

Geneijin said:
You agree that's the plot they tried to tell too huh?

I just hope Horizon will deliver on the action based on the setting. Understanding the poorly told plot was curiosity for that setting! I think they'll just avoid the plot mostly and focus on Tori's plight/story really.

Honestly, the episode itself isn't too terribly hard to follow. It's the backstory stuff at the end that gets ridiculous. I more or less get to the same conclusion you outlined, though.

Basically, far future, Earth becomes shit so they move to the upper world/Tenjo but that doesn't go so well and it crashes back to Earth. They create an alternate world and use it to rewrite History so they don't end up with an uninhabitable Earth. Except that too doesn't go so well either and it eventually merges with the normal world; the denizens of the alternate world invade and conquer the original world. These original world guys have some pretty awful luck, to be honest.

Presumably, the action here on out is the reclaiming of the land from the other world invaders. Or something along those lines, I wager. I'm not too invested in the characters yet (except ... was that a naked man floating around?) so I can't comment on who's doing what to whom or what besides holy shit that hair.

A Black Falcon said:
Maken-Ki 01 - This is a pantyshot-heavy harem series, written with a pile of stereotypes formed into the shape of a script, for the most part.

It's been so long since the last one ...

Enron said:
However, Shana s2 sucks ass and 3 probably wont be any better, so you'd best just stop while you are still ahead.

I'm banking on Shana s3 being 83% made up of random stuff while they try to fix what was broken in the adaptation up to this point. I just want to see this series put to rest after all these years, regardless of the send off.

Though, the more tragically bad it is, the more bitter my tears.

iavi

Bokutomo 01

This was even more formulaic than I remember the manga being, but it's composed well enough. The art has either changed a tad bit or, god forbid, actually grown on me. And the VA, it matches up well. It's Bokutomo, son! This ep being a much better showing than the preview ep.

Kemeko Deluxe! 1

This is basically what Hare + Guu would be if it was a harem. I love it. It's self-aware. You want a hot harem female lead? Okay, but we're gonna put her in this really ugly suit that frequently takes out a gatling gun. Oh hey, there's a new transfer student coming? I bet it's a hot girl. NO, it's a nameless dude with glasses, fuck you! That childhood friend jealous of your new alien lover? No, she just wants you to stop being a douche!

Will keep watching.

I'm still relatively new to the anime thread (despite lurking intermittently), so be gentle!
Mostly, I'm just hoping this is okay to post here in the thread and not needing a new one instead.

Loeqi.png

Birth
Also known as "Planet Busters" or "The World of the Talisman."

Okay, so this is simultaneously one of the ugliest and one of the most beautiful animated features I've seen. When it shines, it can be blinding, but when it's dim... it's pretty embarrassing.

The story seemed pretty irrelevant, the characters were super cookie-cutter, and the enemy designs were extremely lazy and uninspired. Yet, I had a blast watching this. It almost had a FLCL appeal of that first time you see it. You're sitting there trying to collect your thoughts and piece together what just happened, but you know you liked it.

The animation (when it's moving) is gorgeous. It got ridiculous most of the time just how crazy the camera was because they were going beyond dynamic in most of the action sequences. It just looked like the animators were given a fairly good budget and told "here, this scene has this and this, go do what you want now." So many times I was reminded of how detailed animation used to be, and it made me sad. One enemy had a death where it dissolved into vast amounts of miniscule pieces, and it blew me away that they even bothered. The background animation, coloring, and overall feel of the really standout sequences were just phenomenal. Also, dat background art.

Despite being really "by-the-book," the characters were still amusing. They were written competently for their parts, and there were several times I found myself chuckling at the humor on screen, be it dialogue or situational.

One of my favorite things were the repeated, short "visits" the movie took to the two parents of the main boy and girl. It was crudely animated, had nothing to do with anything, but it was funny seeing the constant contrast of the two events. I guess it was a way to give the audience a break from the almost unending action of the main cast, or perhaps a means of grounding us in the reality of there being more to the planet than who we were watching? I don't really care, but I liked seeing the simpleness of their lives when they were on screen.

I'm not sure how to feel about the ending. I mean, the entire movie was off-the-wall (not like Dead Leaves crazy, but still didn't take itself seriously), but the ending is just... yeah. I don't know. I think it was a strange attempt to be "deep," but it felt out of place. I don't really mind it, though.

I'm tired, so I probably am missing something relevant worth talking about
jiggly-butt
, but yeah. It's not what I would call a good movie, but it's worth watching, in my book. It's a campy 80s anime with some gorgeous visuals (when it matters), but don't expect something that's going to leave you thinking about the events for the days following watching it.

trejo

Krev said:
I disagree. The previous episode displayed Kanba's devotion to Himari and desperation to bring her back. The important thing in episode 13 isn't that Himari is back, it's that Kanba made some incredibly dumb, dangerous decision in an attempt to cheat fate. Thus the ominous tone as Himari is again resurrected.
Well yeah, I agree with that. But did it have to happen so soon though?
I still feel it didn't make the events at the end of episode 12 really sink in because hey, she's back already. I've no problem whatsoever with Himari coming back due to Kanba's recklessness and refusal to let go but I feel not spending at least one episode with her gone was a missed opportunity.

This is mostly just me bitching it didn't go in the direction I wanted it to, mind you. It was still a decent episode, all things considered. And of course we've yet to see how it fits in the overall scheme of things so perhaps I'll change my mind about it later on.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Im@s 14: So, it's Friday night and Coach Producer-san Honey has to prep the team before they head onto the field. The Panthers 961 Pro are playing dirty, trashing their field the night before the game and forcing them to head over to West Dillon give up a magazine cover. But Honey tells the girls to have clear eyes and full hearts and that the only way to play the game is to play it fair. I wonder who will win this match-up?!

You know, cliches aside, I think I'd be as invested in the outcome as I was in the first Panthers vs Lions game if the characters were worth caring about. The fact that the Miki arc actually paid off makes me wonder if she shouldn't have just been the Matt Saracen of the show by having her anchor the ensemble as its emotional core. I know that they will win, but I don't care if they win... and that's the basics of underdog storytelling.

Also, President Kuroi... a little on the nose, surely?

Typographenia said:
I'm still relatively new to the anime thread (despite lurking intermittently), so be gentle!
Remember, your opinions are wrong unless you agree with the mob!
It's just like the Tea Party in here!

firehawk12 said:
Remember, your opinions are wrong unless you agree with the mob! PdotMichael!

thanks!

I have now 3 animes + Denpa Onna shows this season, that's a lot. My luck, the winter season looks like shit.

scy

lolfriends Boku ha Tomodachi ga Sukunai 01 - Alright, I know what to expect from this. I'm ready for the disappointment.

*Opening*

:(

*eyecatch*

I hate my life.

Well, anyway, I'm invested in this since I like the source material, despite the larger focus on the fanservice it seems that this is going for. Oh well, upping the fanservice on a harem is basically how things operate anyway. I have a feeling this OP song will grow on me, though...

They're also laying it on rather thick rather early on
for Yozora's backstory.
Also, I like abusive Yozora way too much for this to be healthy. This also satisfies my fang quotient so there's that too~

firehawk12 said:
Remember, your opinions are wrong unless you agree with the mob!
It's just like the Tea Party in here!

rah rah, fight the powah?

Branduil

Penguin Drum

The survival strategy scene in episode 5 takes on a new meaning now that you realize the hat is Momoka. First Momoka called her little sister a whore, and then Ringo threw her big sister onto a truck, lol.

trejo

Honestly, I don't know what the fuck Producer-san Honey was thinking when he told Forehead not to make the phone call. He clearly doesn't know how the showbiz world works. This incompetent pansy should be flipping burgers at mcD's, not managing people's careers for Pete's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom