• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 Fall Anime Thread - Bad Shows & Self Hating Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

Unknown Soldier said:
Someone needs to draw me an anime Dom avatar. Dom is a True Bro, one of the Bro-est of all Bros in the history of Bro-dom.
Jiz7Zl.jpg

iavi

Unknown Soldier said:
Someone needs to draw me an anime Dom avatar. Dom is a True Bro, one of the Bro-est of all Bros in the history of Bro-dom.
And even still, Dom is no Guy. There is no such thing as a man more bro than Guy.

Jex

Thoraxes said:
Ok, bad news: I discovered i'm still awake and I re-read it and it didn't change from what I thought I had a nightmare about.
We're all living the nightmare.

Steroyd

darkside31337 said:
Is there really a comedy that isn't actually hit and miss? It's kind of the nature of the beast for the medium. When a show ranges that much you probably aren't going to find everything funny.

The problem with Nichijou is that it ranges from funny to boring, not funny to un-funny.

Jex

Unknown Soldier said:
This avatar is so badly drawn that I probably will only be able to stand it for about a week. Probably less, actually.
But at least you'll earn a lot of respect.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Shana has the potential to be really good, but it will probably be incompetently handled. The second season had a period that was really good (
Shana and Yuuji fighting Sabrac
), but the filler was just really bad. They also ruined the ending in the same way they ruined the Zero no Tsukaima Season 2 ending.

I want to see
Darth
Yuuji animated.

cajunator said:
Brandddyyyyy!!!!!!! ;_;
Who will I argue with now?

Nobody, I hope. It would be nice to actually have an anime thread where people talked about anime instead of a few people constantly trolling everyone else.

Jexhius said:
But at least you'll earn a lot of respect.

This must be some new definition of respect I was not previously aware of.

cajunator

Banned
Unknown Soldier said:
Nobody, I hope. It would be nice to actually have an anime thread where people talked about anime instead of a few people constantly trolling everyone else.

Can I argue with youuuu?

Thoraxes

Unknown Soldier said:

Every time I look at her its smile, I just start breaking down into uncontrollable laughter.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Unknown Soldier said:
We'll still have your seething rage towards the world.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Unknown Soldier said:
It's the same kind of respect you get from appearing at the top of the Wall of Shame when the last anime thread ends.

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom