• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilonv1

Moral victory checklist tonight

• Lose by less than 20
  • Hold Duncan to less than 20 & 10
  • Hold Manu to less than 25
  • Less than 5 offensive boards for Splitter

Let's go team

edit: Blair not playing, changed to Splitter

Gabyskra

Banned
Tom Penny said:
So much for watching the Knicks game. Nothing like settling for jumpers against pretty much the worse defense in the league.

They didn't settle for jumpshots. Turiaf and Amare rejected them near the rim many times, and Allen has tried to slash to the basket, to no avail.

dream

I switched over to the Bulls game. At least those guys give a shit (and didn't have their team gutted mid-season).

Truphenom

Gabyskra said:
They didn't settle for jumpshots. Turiaf and Amare rejected them near the rim many times, and Allen has tried to slash to the basket, to no avail.

I approve of Davis driving into the lane. I love watching him get stuffed

Tom Penny

Gabyskra said:

Drugs are good for you. They had the Knicks over the limit in the 1st quarter with about 4 minutes left and took 8-10 jump shots in a row. They have 4 assists. That's taking way to many jumpers and no ball movement. A few blocks don't mean shit.

I hate being in Philly, never know when the Knicks are playing...

That being said, WTF?

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK? HOW ARE THE KNICKS UP 14 AT THE HALF???

Doomsayer

The Frankman said:
I hate being in Philly, never know when the Knicks are playing...

That being said, WTF?

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK? HOW ARE THE KNICKS UP 14 AT THE HALF???

Something something, New York Basketball, something something.

Doomsayer said:
Something something, New York Basketball, something something.
amare-top-ten-rt-float.jpg

charsace

Gabyskra said:
The knicks MO. Look good against the good teams and play like shit against the bad ones.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
As much as I've bitched about Boozer in the past, the Bulls really need him. He makes the game so much easier for Rose and we can make up for his defensive deficiencies.

h3ro

Casually checks score on MSG... KNICKS:OIU$#RSDP(W#KLFra

Changed the channel to not jinx them, remote was fumbling around in my hands and everything :lol. Gnite NBA-GAF, I'm out.

*fingers crossed*

JohnsonUT

The Crimson Blur said:
Looks very minor. Normal sprained ankle.

No, not yet.

Minor injuries have always been the one part of Duncan's game where he showed any sort of histrionics. Hopefully the trend continues.

Derrick is passing too much.

He's getting others involved but hopefully he takes the shots when he has them (instead of being too unselfish) in the second half.

Korver lighting it up.

Boozer playing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom