• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say one thing, only one person regularly pisses me off on the Bulls and that one person is playing good basketball and they need him to:

Cj Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttsooooonnnnnnnn

The Hawks aren't a 45-50 win team, they have a negative point differential on the season and should only be a 40 win team and that's in the terrible East. They're going to be lucky to break 35 wins next season.

Darkman M

Black Mamba said:
Now that Chicago has arrived, Hawks can't even make the 2nd round. 45-50 wins for a 1st round exit and no where to go. They are stuck in NBA purgatory.

Hawks were done even before that 119 million they spent on Joe.

dream said:
I like CJ Watson. :/

Why are the Bulls wearing their home whites anyway?

First thing I noticed when I put the game on, I have no idea but no uniform colors or names surprise me anymore in the NBA.

I like Cj too, he just plays weird at times in his decision making but he has talent.

Pkaz01

If the suns bench comes to play this will be a good game. there are some laker killers on that suns bench. Brooks and Dudley always come to play against em.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Looking at the upcoming schedules, it looks like the Celtics have an easier schedule than the Bulls, or at least very comparable.

SoulPlaya said:
Looking at the upcoming schedules, it looks like the Celtics have an easier schedule than the Bulls, or at least very comparable.

A few games ago, they gave the winning percentages of the teams on the schedule for the Heat, Bulls and Celtics and the Bulls had the easiest schedule.

Lakers offense to defense transition is really really awful right now. Maybe someone should spot Nash on the inbound and outlet.

Shannon Brown gambling on Nash. Smart decision there. Wonder when Lakers will take this game seriously.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
A few games ago, they gave the winning percentages of the teams on the schedule for the Heat, Bulls and Celtics and the Bulls had the easiest schedule.
They probably did a few days ago, but from here on out it's pretty comparable. They also play Washington twice in their last four games. meanwhile, The Bulls play Cle and Nets.

SoulPlaya said:
They probably did a few days ago, but from here on out it's pretty comparable. They also play Washington twice in their last four games. meanwhile, The Bulls play Cle and Nets.

It might all come down to the Bulls/Celtics at the United Center!!!!!!!!!

Bulls should be able to win that but it's never easy against that team.

Shannon brown should be benched. his defense could not be any worse. Nearly every basket has been because of him.

This game is insanely fast.

Edit: Did I just see Luke Walton throw an alley-oop pss for Steve Blake. what the fuck is that? Idiot.

Why is Jordan Crawford allowed so many possessions? 1-6 with five TOs in first half. He sucks, he's a cancer, he holds back everyone on his teams, he has no potential, I don't get it.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
It might all come down to the Bulls/Celtics at the United Center!!!!!!!!!

Bulls should be able to win that but it's never easy against that team.
I hope Shaq won't be playing then. His size will fuck with Noah.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't know if anyone has seen the Manute Bol episode of True NBA (it's on NBA TV) right now, but man, he was a great guy. Gave up everything he had for his country, and died doing it, as well. He's the type of player that should be remembered forever.

SoulPlaya said:
I don't know if anyone has seen the Manute Bol episode of True NBA (it's on NBA TV) right now, but man, he was a great guy. Gave up everything he had for his country, and died doing it, as well. He's the type of player that should be remembered forever.

Manute Bol rocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom