• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kogepan said:
they're at 46 million WITHOUT billups player option. so if dump him they will have about ~8 million to get another starting PG, or they go with douglas as the starter and use it on a decent C.

At this point, this is probably the best option. TWO max contracts really limit what they can do.
I look forward to your daily one post a night on a team you don't root for.

TP has been playing amazing the last few weeks. Really loving Splitter out there. I use to say he'd be like Oberto 2.0, but he's really much more skilled and a lot better defender. And he doesnt' demand the ball, so I think he can play with any of our other bigs.

Wow that drive by Parker was amazing.

The Spurs' attack against the trap has been sooo good. DEN is really good at trapping too, but we are just breaking them down. Its beautiful.

The Crimson Blur said:
Suns already won.

They just needed to keep it close. Now all they have to do is watch the Raps implode.

Crimsondamas.

Blackface said:
Can I just come out and say it?

I told all the NY fans this would happen. Yet I got trolled and called retarded.

FUCKING LAWL.
Na, you're still retarded for your nut hugging love affair with Chrissette Bosh. You're continual defense of his play is a clear symptom that something is off with you.

I remember the days when we use to play defense.

Also, looks like Bonner is going to start choking before the playoffs this year. Dude is being shat over on defense and is missing tons of open 3s :/

Zeke

P5bbLl.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
"John Wall is gassed"- Buckhantz

tonight is epic

Lawler and Buckhantz calling the same game

*drool*

The Crimson Blur said:
Finish the game with Blair/Splitter, Dice/Splitter, or Blair/Dice please Pop.

Blair/Bonner is killing me inside :(

As long as Bonner is out. If Pop really wants a stretch 4, then try Novak. Might as well. Bonner isn't doing shit out there right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom