• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

exarkun

obijkenobi said:
5, 6 games tops before the Spurs move in in that match up. Assuming Duncan is playing. Then its 6 or 7 games.

If Duncan is playing, its 6 or 7. Hes looked old as dirt MULTIPLE times this season. Love him, but he just isn't gonna style on people. That heat game was smh bad, he looked so worn out.

You guys can beat anybody. But it won't be easy. Yea, they have won the last couple and Neal has looked goood. But it's always close and the ball can bounce either way. Everyone in the West has a puncher's chance. Except for New Orleans. But after a few games, that won't matter anymore.

threenote

Banned
OFWcd.gif

haha spurs

Wtf was that Manu? Terrible play call if that's what Pop drew up. I actually think this loss was on Pop. I have no idea why he played large stretches of the game with Bonner/Blair as our bigs.

overcast

Does anybody want to play Denver in the playoffs? They looks very well put together right now. Confident, quick. Fun to watch really.

masud

Banned
Nuggs win an exciting game against the best team in the league, meanwhile the Knicks are getting styled on by Gilbert Arenas....
Dat hindsight

SephCast said:
Dat 5 1/2 Back from #1 Overall Record

I mean its not even funny to talk about because its statistically impossible. Or very nearly so. Unless you believe the Spurs are going to lose every game from now on for some reason. They only have to win 2 or 3 more and its locked up.

exarkun

Cloudy said:
Spurs next 6 games:

@ Portland
@ Memphis
Portland
Boston
@ Houston
Phoenix

Could the unthinkable happen?

they'll beat Portland, lose to Memphis, beat portland again, beat Boston (who hasn't? lol), lose to Houston (No Duncan no win) and win at Phoenix (their bench could beat the Suns).

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
The Crimson Blur said:
I mean its not even funny to talk about because its statistically impossible. Or very nearly so. Unless you believe the Spurs are going to lose every game from now on for some reason. They only have to win 2 or 3 more and its locked up.

Lol Spurs fans can't take the heat. Learn that haters gonna hate. Everyone's so used to the Heat fans taking all the shit.

The Crimson Blur said:

It's possible if Pop is going to keep playing the Blair/Bonner front court for 20 minutes a game. Especially now that Bonner is going to playoff Bonner mode.

exarkun

Question: Can anyone defend the East anymore? Remember all those articles talking about how the power has shifted to the East with all the stars going there? LOL

West will beast the east. Only real team in the East is the Bulls. Miami has head problems, and so does Boston.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Not breaking news...but

Duncan will be back for the Cz game

too important of a game to miss

Last time he played the Cz, he scored like 4 points.

SephCast said:
Lol Spurs fans can't take the heat. Learn that haters gonna hate. Everyone's so used to the Heat fans taking all the shit.

...?

What in that post makes you think I am mad? All I am saying is if you are going to go at us for something, try to hit a weak spot or something. Scola. .4. 06 Mavs series. This isn't even worthy of a discussion..

The Crimson Blur said:
Its basic math guys. We could lose all those games and still be odds on favorites to have the best overall record...

If they somehow lost all 6, they have another game vs LAL too. That would mean Lakers could lose 1 of the next 6 and if they beat Spurs, Lakers have the lead.

LOL WIZ!

WTF @ ref reversal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom