• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

Black Mamba said:
this game has a playoff feel to it. Crowd really active tonight. God, I would not want to play in denver in the playoffs.

They're scary now. They always have an overwhelming home court advantage with the calls, the team is sharing the ball, and Karl is interested again.

The Crimson Blur said:
I would.

New Orleans is the only current West playoff team thats worse.

Well, the only other option is Portland. I'd rather play Portland because their offense is easy to defend in a 7 game series.

lol Al harrington gonna beat the Spurs.

I've said it before, but Parker has been playing amazing the last few weeks. If he keeps this up in the playoffs, we have a good shot of winning it all.

SamuraiX-

ImperialConquest said:
I ain't even gonna front, this shit made me tear up pretty bad:

Brian Shaw

Wow.

Jesus Christ, man... That's absolutely heartbreaking. I never knew about that.

R.I.P.

Major respect for taking in his sister's daughter and raising her like that.

The Crimson Blur said:
God Neal needed to make that. Hes been playing incredibly but that would have been huge.

Wasted a great block by Manu. We had a 4 on 2.

Even though he missed it, its awesome to have another player where when he's open I expect it to go in.

exarkun

I no longer fear the Spurs. I like em alot, and if the Rox don't make the playoffs I'll root for them and Denver. But if we had the 8th seed against them, it'll be a hard series. They might win it, we might win it.

the only problem is that the SA fans travel realllly fucking well in Texas. The last rockets game it was 50-50 in the house.

exarkun said:
I no longer fear the Spurs. I like em alot, and if the Rox don't make the playoffs I'll root for them and Denver. But if we had the 8th seed against them, it'll be a hard series. They might win it, we might win it.

the only problem is that the SA fans travel realllly fucking well in Texas. The last rockets game it was 50-50 in the house.

5, 6 games tops before the Spurs move in in that match up. Assuming Duncan is playing. Then its 6 or 7 games.

um. clippers took a timeout and announcer says they have none left.

guess they did have one.

Both these games are being nuts. Why is Mo Williams taking the ball out?

We lost this game when Pop kept putting Bonner/Blair out as our frontline. I hope he never does that shit again. Especially when Splitter was playing defense.

diehard

Fleer
Gigglepoo said:
The playoffs are going to be incredible. If there is a Basketball God, the Suns will get that eight seed and shock the world.
The Lakers have single handedly proven there is no basketball god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom