• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Williams shits on Duke and looks like a top pick in any draft.

and i want to cry now

Wiz should have a decent chance at moving up if it comes to that though...

Hopefully Irving = Cp3 hype continues but fuuuu

shibby

Raja Bell has a habit of trying to flop for a call, not getting it, and leaving his man open for a three at just the worst times.

Bread

Banned
SephCast said:
GOD WILL YOU PLEASE SAY SOMETHING WHERE I CAN AVATAR QUOTE YOU??? IT'S KILLING ME.
2rrastj.gif

shibby

Jeff-DSA said:
http://twitter.com/#!/WhitlockJason/status/51128281633792001

wat.

Sarcasm. Whitlock was all over one of those fab five guys for saying that Duke only had Uncle Tom's on their team.

truly101 said:
This is why I miss players like Christian Laettner. Call him a pretty boy all you want, he was an alpha dog and hated to lose. We have no alpha dog on this team, no swagger and no heart.

lol

Agreed, Rodeo. Irving to be the Kandiman of points?

charsace

Jimmer plays just like Gilbert Arenas before the knee injury except he isn't any where near as athletic.

Derrick Williams is a great offensive player. He's going to have problems guarding the 4 though. He is like Amare.

charsace

Ninja Scooter said:
I'll give him another year to get over that knee surgery. Something about it looked off all year.
Its obvious that CP3 can't go all out. Hell, you can see him resting at times during the games. He blow by someone a few plays and then he will look slow for the rest of that quarter. His knee is fucked up right now.

Rodeo Clown said:
He is like Mike Beasley.

I think he'll be able to beat PFs off the dribble in the NBA like Millsap does, but I thought the same about Beasley and Beasley was a way better rebounder :/. I think Williams will be more towards Millsap and less Beasley though because Williams has a great BBIQ. Not saying he'll be amazing or make all-star teams, but he should be an efficient 20-7 guy.

charsace

Rodeo Clown said:
He is like Mike Beasley.
Nope. Derrick is a team player. Beasley in college was a ball hog. Derrick is going to be a good pick and roll 4 in the league unlike Beasley who is an iso tweener forward that doesn't like to drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom