• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

linsivvi

The Crimson Blur said:
Kobe will get in but he wont deserve it. lol 3rd in his team in Win Shares and 4th in WS/48.

So what? 13 points 9 rebounds also don't deserve to be in the all-star game. That's not the stats of a star, advanced or not.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
xaPzF.jpg

o_O

Gabyskra

Banned
dIEHARD said:
1 Year = gigantic contract ?
I meant for the trade. You can't just deal Okur like that. Okur for Fields doesn't work. WHat's Okur's contract, something between 9 and 12M? vs less than 1.

BTW, if Knicks fans would please stop overrating Fields, it would be all for the better. Sigh.

Gabyskra said:
I meant for the trade. You can't just deal Okur like that. Okur for Fields doesn't work. WHat's Okur's contract, something between 9 and 12M? vs less than 1.

BTW, if Knicks fans would please stop overrating Fields, it would be all for the better. Sigh.

It's not just overrating Fields. Saying that he's better than Blake Griffin is flat out fucking wrong.

Gabyskra

Banned
ph33nix said:
It's not just overrating Fields. Saying that he's better than Blake Griffin is flat out fucking wrong.

It's even worse than just wrong it's 100% stupid, we agree there.

Was this posted before?

7NG7t.gif

Derwind

dream said:
Someone actually "designed" that shirt?

Wait what, "the most distinguished gentleman in the NBA????"

Hey whenever you can have a cake in your likeness, you got to go for it man!

Its kind of like that Dos Equis commercial.

Christina Bosh: "I don't normally drink beer but when I do, I prefer Cosmopolitan's honey!!!"

Christina Bosh: "Wait, thats not a beer? Since when?"

KingGondo said:
I hate Reggie too, but how dare you blaspheme the name of Gus?

Gus has jumped the shark. Plus his horrible MMA work left a sour taste in my mouth. The whole super excitable thing wears thin when he's doing it all fucking game.

KingGondo

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
Gus has jumped the shark. Plus his horrible MMA work left a sour taste in my mouth. The whole super excitable thing wears thin when he's doing it all fucking game.
His Zona-UW call shows that he's still the best close-game caller in the business.

Definitely better than that golf announcer Jim Nantz.

KingGondo said:
His Zona-UW call shows that he's still the best close-game caller in the business.

Definitely better than that golf announcer Jim Nantz.

They should bring him in as a closer with like 2 minutes left and let him scream his balls off. The rest of the time he's just corny, and honestly comes across as really, really uninformed. He gets names wrong, doesn't know rules or situations (asking if a team should intentionally foul in the closing seconds of a tie game). This was all exposed when he did MMA but it's pretty noticeable even with college hoops.

Still think teams are overlooking Kemba. How is this guy projected to be around the 7th pick? He can shoot, he can drive, and though not a freak athlete like DRose or Wall, it's not like he lacks athleticism.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
MidnightCowboy said:
Still think teams are overlooking Kemba. How is this guy projected to be around the 7th pick? He can shoot, he can drive, and though not a freak athlete like DRose or Wall, it's not like he lacks athleticism.
He's small and Jonny Flynn scared everyone.

Rodeo Clown said:
He's small and Jonny Flynn scared everyone.

He's also a Junior and Juniors/Seniors have had pretty bad recent history for lottery picks so you could say Evan Turner and Wesley Johnson scared/scarred everyone as well.

edti: Raja starting over Hayward again, why does Corbin hate me and all Jazz fans? The organization already even told Raja that he won't be here next season. And he sucks.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
For what it's worth, I really like Walker. The Jonny Flynn comparisons are so damn insulting. It's lazy and not apt. Walker is much better at taking care of the ball. He generally makes good decisions. Jonny Flynn doesn't understand how to play basketball.

I think at worst, Kemba Walker becomes an insant offense guy off the bench if he struggles to find a spot at the 1 or the 2. In a shit draft like this that might be all you can ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom