• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

Fuck you Westphal.

How the fuck do you still keep Beno on Holiday this late in the game? Fuck you, you stupid motherfucking cunt joke of a coach.

Edit: Philly getting the ultimate home cooking here.

Fuck the NBA.

SamuraiX-

dream said:
Marcus Thorton. I approve.

logo.png

And people doubted me when I was drooling over giving Landry up for him.

Cloudy

Banned
I picked Marcus Thornton up in fantasy after he got traded and dude has just been ridiculous. Before West's injury, did NO really need another big instead of another good SG? I like him more than Bellinelli

SamuraiX-

I knew that was in the second he released it.

Obviously you don't put yourself in a position to foul, but you don't leave Lou Williams wide the fuck open only a couple feet behind the 3-point line.

Ugh

*sigh*

SamuraiX-

SMFH @ Thornton and Tyreke just chilling near the hoop without a single Sixer around them.

Fuck this team.

Edit: Kings making shots in OT? This can't be real life.

SamuraiX-

Did Cousins fuck these refs's wives or something?

He's been getting fucking gangbanged in the post all game without a call.

At least Holiday is finally missing that midrange shot.

Cloudy

Banned
Wow, Meeks is lucky he made that 3. It was an easy dunk for the trailer. And WTF @ Kings flopping on blocked shots instead of getting back?

AK's out for the rest of the season most likely and the team seem to make it clear to him that they probably won't resign him. This saga has been sad, he was unbelievable for three years, but he's so mentally weak and so injury prone. Corbin went full retard in the interviews today talking about how Raja Bell needs to play 40 minutes a game even though he's the worst player in the NBA because it doesn't develop the young guys and shows that they're thinking about right now, this fucking coach.

Black Mamba said:
D-will
Fields
Gallo
Amar'e
Turiaf

is better than

Billups
Fields
Melo
Amar'e
Turiaf

And I think they could have traded Felton + Chandler + wtvr to get it done perhaps. Maybe even Curry +Randolph for AK47.

Carmelo is NOT and elite basketball player. Good one, all-star quality sure, but NOT elite.

Cloudy's arguments the past 2 pages make my brain hurt. lol @ kobe in the MVP conversation.

So instead of the Jazz trading Deron for an average point guard, a potential superstar center, the 6th pick in the 2011 draft, and the 10th pick in the 2012 draft, they trade Deron for an average point guard and an expiring backup small forward who's only quality year in most metrics has been a contract year? Really?

dream

And where is DMC's headband? He looks too much like Ursher without it.

These are the things I notice when I'm watching the Kings vs the Sixers. :/

SamuraiX-

dream said:
And where is DMC's headband? He looks too much like Ursher without it.

These are the things I notice when I'm watching the Kings vs the Sixers. :/

He's been playing a little better without it.

Clearly it was constricting blood flow to his brain.

dream

In the past 7 minutes of game time, I've heard Venga Boys, MC Hammer, C&C Music Factory and now Technotronic.

Philly likes to party.

SamuraiX-

dream said:
In the past 7 minutes of game time, I've heard Venga Boys, MC Hammer, C&C Music Factory and now Technotronic.

Philly likes to party.

Don't forget Ke$ha!

Also, THE KINGS ARE FUCKING BACK BABY!

LMFAO

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Hey, speaking of the Kings, the Maloofs are getting a loan from Anaheim:
Anaheim arena officials are willing to spend millions of dollars to lure the Sacramento Kings, but the financial package isn't completely a gift.

The proposed deal calls for the Kings to borrow $50 million from the organization that runs the Honda Center.

The loan, spelled out in a proposed lease unveiled by Anaheim city officials Friday, would be part of a $75 million package offered by Honda Center's management, sources said. The money would go for arena renovations and other relocation expenses.

Rodeo Clown said:
Hey, speaking of the Kings, the Maloofs are getting a loan from Anaheim:

I read that now the Lakers and Clippers are trying to get support from the other owners to veto the move. They just need a majority of owners to vote no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom