• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
So quick question... I notice Krstic plays down low a lot more than he's given credit for, however he never gets the calls. Has it always been that way for him?

giri

Smokey said:
love how the grizzlies refuse to lose to anybody :/
I'd still like to see Marc get more shots, and more agressive. But they're going to be a tough oust for anyone in the first round i reckon.

Though losing Rudy will be a big loss for them in any play off series.

Tom Penny

msdstc said:
So quick question... I notice Krstic plays down low a lot more than he's given credit for, however he never gets the calls. Has it always been that way for him?

Well he's been doing stupid pump fakes like Perk the last week and getting the ball swatted. Good to see black hole Baby taking more shot attempts than anyone bricking and getting the ball blocked twice.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Tom Penny said:
Well he's been doing stupid pump fakes like Perk the last week and getting the ball swatted. Good to see black hole Baby taking more shot attempts than anyone bricking and getting the ball blocked twice.

I don't really see the ball getting swatted, I see him getting mauled.

Zeke

obijkenobi said:
Bonner finally starting to show up?!?!?
would be a godsend right now. I'll be happy if they keep up the good ball movement to help our chances. WOW Blair is just beastly!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
We should turtle the rest of the season

too many players getting shitty injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom