• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP3 over his last 10 (even counting his atrocious game against the Celtics): 21.5ppg, 11.6 apg, 4.8rpg, 2.3spg on 51.7% shooting.

Oh, what I'd give to see CP3 return to his form of old.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
SephCast said:
Dat 5 1/2 Back from #1 Overall Record

jobber said:
you ain't getting it.

The Crimson Blur said:
I mean its not even funny to talk about because its statistically impossible. Or very nearly so. Unless you believe the Spurs are going to lose every game from now on for some reason. They only have to win 2 or 3 more and its locked up.

Still feel comfortable?

Omiee

Cloudy said:
4 and we have one more game against them. It's doable if they keep tanking and we keep winning

Dont think its that easy, we still have utah two times, dallas okc and denver.
We should hold on to the 2nd seed though

Omiee

jobber said:
nba-age is a better place now that we lost 3 in a row.

t5lxkm.gif

lol

giri

Paul Pierce is 1 - 6 from 3, and 2 - 3 from inside. Now, i'm not sugesting he isn't the greatest shooter in celtics history, i'm just saying, maybe tonight, you aint feeling it.

Omiee said:
0% ehmm are u joking?
Two of the big three down to injury. Even if that weren't the case, they cannot realistically win a 7 game series against the Lakers and if by some dumb luck they manage to, the probability of them winning a series against anyone coming out of the east is ridiculously low.

Enjoy the regular season championship, Spurs.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
The Crimson Blur said:
Yup.

I won't be scared until its a 1.0 game lead. A 3.5 game lead is plenty comfortable.

Portland
Boston
@Houston
Phoenix
@Atlanta
Sacramento
Utah
LA Lakers
Phoenix

I can see the Spurs losing 5 of those games.

THRILLH0

Banned
MiamiWesker said:
All three over 30. So beautiful.

And you barely managed to squeak it out against the Rockettes.

With the Spurs stumbling, Dallas/Memphis unlikely to get out of the West and Perk gone i'm starting to think that the Lakers are the only team capable of giving the Bulls a tough time...

Cloudy

Banned
K.Jack said:
Call me crazy, but isn't that kinda a bad thing, when you give up 119 and only win by six points?

Eh, I'm impressed with any team that has 3 guys who can get 30 and 10 any given night

The M.O.B

K.Jack said:
Call me crazy, but isn't that kinda a bad thing, when you give up 119 and only win by six points?

Getting paid big money = You better put up some big stats.

As of late, a lot of teams have not been able to keep up with Houston offensively, its just one of those teams that put up huge numbers no matter who they play.

But yes our defense was atrocious, no excuses for some of the BS the Heat allowed. (ie: Scola stylin on Bosh)

GremlinFool said:
Two of the big three down to injury. Even if that weren't the case, they cannot realistically win a 7 game series against the Lakers and if by some dumb luck they manage to, the probability of them winning a series against anyone coming out of the east is ridiculously low.

lol lose 3 games in a row and we are suddenly not worth a damn

giri

I hate dan gilbert so much. I'm now recieving typed up forms with Comic Sans as the font. This is professional documentation for corporate clients.

Omiee

GremlinFool said:

Dude i dislike the spurs a lot to but duncan is back within a few games and manu is probably not that hurt. Their chanses against any one in the west in a 7 game series is pretty good.
WCF between them and LA would be epic though

SephCast said:
Portland
Boston
@Houston
Phoenix
@Atlanta
Sacramento
Utah
LA Lakers
Phoenix

I can see the Spurs losing 5 of those games.

I don't get why everyone thinks thats so hard. Thats a below average schedule for us. Southwest division is a bitch like that.

Don't overrate the Bulls so much. They are still a dark horse. Their record isn't as impressive as everyone is making it out to be...Central division is the weakest division in all of sports. Plus they are inexperienced. Even if we lose HCA to them, I won't really care. Its not like they'll be in the finals anyway.

giri

SephCast said:
I'm scared that the Celtics are just masterfully trolling everyone.
If last year taught us anything, the celts can turn it on when ever they want to basically.

Though i'm surprised they are losing to the people they are.

Darkman M

Omiee said:
Dude i dislike the spurs a lot to but duncan is back within a few games and manu is probably not that hurt. Their chanses against any one in the west in a 7 game series is pretty good.
WCF between them and LA would be epic though

Nah we take their lunch money in the playoffs.

giri said:
If last year taught us anything, the celts can turn it on when ever they want to basically.

Though i'm surprised they are losing to the people they are.

I kinda feel this way, but with Shaq being a big question mark, and no Perkins(the guy who would have won them the chip last year) is gone..... gonna be interesting in the east between the top 4.

Derwind

New York Daily News said:
Whether it's D'Antoni or Triano, the Raptors want to build around rookie big-man Ed Davis and second-year guard DeMar DeRozan. They're said to be open to moving Andrea Bargnani, who has been anything but an impact player since entering the league in 2007 as the No. 1 overall pick.

YES! There is a god!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom