• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey

meh expected loss for the rockets but they hung in for the majority of the game

now the dirty spurs need to hold on and beat memphis

Omiee

The Crimson Blur said:
OK Dice down now too?

Fuck this shit

Grizz trying to make sure they injure all of our guys so they get an easy match in the POs :/

lakers might have to send them a gift for that lol

Lebron ball in his hands, fails. Wade ball in his hands, success.

I really want to see if Lebron will be okay with this in the playoffs.

Marc Gasol!

thekad

Banned
Black Mamba said:
Lebron ball in his hands, fails. Wade ball in his hands, success.

I really want to see if Lebron will be okay with this in the playoffs.

Marc Gasol!

Neither Wade nor Lebron has missed this quarter.

Omiee

Cloudy said:
I sure as hell don't want to see the Grizz in round 1

is there anyone you do wanna see in the first round, to be honest i def like our chanses against portland or memphis in the playoffs, no way they beat la in 7.

Cloudy

Banned
Omiee said:
is there anyone you do wanna see in the first round, to be honest i def like our chanses against portland or memphis in the playoffs, no way they beat la in 7.

Hornets are the best of a lot of bad options right now lol. No West to molest us in the paint

The Crimson Blur said:
We want the Hornets anyway!

Bonner is such a liability lol

I seriously don't understand it. Splitter didn't play at all in the 4th. Bonner wasn't even looking for his shot. Randolph went off on us when we tried to play him with Bonner and Blair so when we need clutch stops, we put in....Blair and Bonner?

Omiee

Lakers should be happy right about now, boston struggling, spurs losing 3 in a row, cant get any better. Better take care of the hornets.

Omiee

Cloudy said:
Hornets are the best of a lot of bad options right now lol. No West to molest us in the paint

come on now, sure a lot of them will be difficult but there are just 2 teams in the nba right now that could beat LA in 7. and no way is that portland the hornets grizzlies or denver.
Im not worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom