• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp

giga said:
Mo is a good defender. We always had him on Lebron.
Have you ever gone into a game knowing--knowing beyond a shadow of doubt--that your team is going to lose? That's my feeling right now about the Wizards.

McGee is able to take one big first step while palming the ball and basically drop it into the rim and nobody can defend it...

Except that he misses the shot.

What the fu

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
dream said:
5748798.jpeg

<3

uN2K2.jpg

<3 <3 <3

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
dIEHARD said:
So are the Celtics just coasting or do they just suck now?

I've watched them coast the past 2 years, and honestly I have no idea. I think this is probably the end of the road for them though.

Bread

Banned
This is a very depressing Celtics team to watch, they had it all before the All-Star break, and now they look they don't even give a shit (which is probably the case).

dream

Bread said:
This is a very depressing Celtics team to watch, they had it all before the All-Star break, and now they look they don't even give a shit (which is probably the case).

It's almost as if something catastrophic happened right at the all star break.

Even if the Bulls lose tonight (and I think they'll probably make a comeback) we're still 3 games back of having sole first place, and even if we win out I don't think they'll lose 3.

Collison down the lane with no resistance.

Big Baby defense, yeah!

Boston is now gonna be tied with Miami.

Even if the Bulls lose tonight (and I think they'll probably make a comeback) we're still 3 games back of having sole first place, and even if we win out I don't think they'll lose 3.

On the plus side, they'd be tied with Lakers (but having the tiebreaker right now). So it comes down to the final 9 for the 2, record wise.

Adam Blade said:
If the Wiz get the number one pick again, who do they choose?

I think Williams is underrated. Never scored quite as much as Durant or Melo in college but was more efficient and displays ridiculous tools for a 19 year old.

Wall with a career night tonight...might get 40.

Yo reilo you watching this game?

And people wonder why I love G-Hill so much. He can do whatever he wants when he puts his mind to it. Hes got the skillset of a star, but hes stuck playing behind a legendary backcourt.

Sharp said:
How the hell are the Jazz losing

Earl has played too many minutes in the last 20 games and Price sucks so no perimeter D against Wall. Still, Wall is on-pace to score 60 so that's a new Jazz low. Not sure why Hayward isn't playing point right now.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Fuck the refs tonight. Seems, based off GAF, that there are issues all over the league tonight.

INSANE SHOT BY KORVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom