• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

giga said:
How can you stand watching NCAAW!?

I don't know...it's like watching 5 Steve Nashes play 5 Steve Nashes. I'm kind of fascinated by that.

Plus, I like Courtney Vandersloot.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
dream said:
I don't know...it's like watching 5 Steve Nashes play 5 Steve Nashes. I'm kind of fascinated by that.

Plus, I like Courtney Vandersloot.
That can't be a real name.

I'm surprised we're not down by 10 yet. I'm guessing midway through the third we'll be down double digits. I can't believe I'm looking for a moral victory if we lose by single digits. :/

dream

reilo said:
That can't be a real name.

vandersloot.png

Basically, she's a better point guard than Derek Fisher.

HOLY CRAP LEON WOOD GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. OH WOW...

Landry Fields AND 1 turns into a charge.

EDIT: He got to spot but wasn't set. Could go either way I guess.

Sharp

We are starting Maurice Evans, Jordan Crawford and Yi Jianlin.

MidnightCowboy said:
Man, I don't get the hate for Rose on this board. Don't hate him, hate the media. He doesn't give a shit about that stuff man, all he does is play hard every game. It's not his fault there are some dumbass people in the media.

People hate on the best players/teams because it is easiest too. I am constantly reading post of Kobe and Lebron haters, people saying how terrible Dwight Howard is, Kevin Durant is overrated, etc. People need to accept greatness when they see it.

Sharp said:

Mo Evans has actually been pretty decent so far, definitely one of the five best players on the court now. Raja Bell is the worst Jazz player since Brevin Knight, even Koufos was better, he is easily the worst offensive player in the NBA other than a couple rookie chuckers.

edit: Bell has two more FG attempts than Al and Al is going against one of the ten worst defenders in NBA, FML.

Sharp

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Mo Evans has actually been pretty decent so far, definitely one of the five best players on the court now. Raja Bell is the worst Jazz player since Brevin Knight, even Koufos was better, he is easily the worst offensive player in the NBA other than a couple rookie chuckers.

edit: Bell has two more FG attempts than Al and Al is going against one of the ten worst defenders in NBA, FML.

diehard

Fleer
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Koufous had way more "boom bitches!" than Raja will ever have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom