• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Mamba said:
It's not just that. Their bench is pure trash. Jeff Green sucks. And so does Baby. And when they play together, they're really bad.

Their bench has blown leads in like 5 straight games. They thought Green was Posey but he's closer to Adam Morrison.

Did anyone other than Gondo think Jeff Green was close to Posey?

Ninja Scooter said:
Most benches are trash, that's why they're on the bench, you have to rely on them more when your starters are old or injured, that's the Celts problem. We'd be ass too if Pau and Lamar were fucking old and we had to give Shannon Brown and Joe Smith big minutes.

While I somewhat agree, what I'm saying is their bench is one of the worst among winning teams right now.

The Lakers bench benefits from the fact that 2 of Lamar/Pau/Bynum are always out there. Boston's bench had the same thing when one of KG or Perk was always out there (or a somewhat motivated Shaq). They could anchor the defense. But a unit of Baby/Green or replace one with Kristic is just really bad. They can't rebound, score efficiently, or defend anyone.

Everything rides on Shaq for Boston.

Did anyone other than Gondo think Jeff Green was close to Posey?

Sanjuro. :lol

Black Mamba said:
Everything rides on Shaq for Boston.

LOL%20Shaq!.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
wtf are you doing Portland? Get your head out of your collective asses and move that damn ball around.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
dIEHARD said:
9 Turnovers.... thats like Wall when not playing Utah numbers.

I agree.

I actually am starting to hope Derrick doesn't win MVP. He has MJ/Kobe revenge type attitude. He'd get even better.

Fatalah

Saw a backcourt violation there, no?

Hey, what are those tablets being handed out by the trainer? Looks like pink antacid tablets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom