• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

I just don't understand this Celtics team. First half of the season it looks like they actually give a shit about getting the 1st seed. Perk trade happens and now they look like they don't give a shit. Just like last year if they don't care I hope they get bounced in the first round.

The Frankman said:
Wow refs, fuck you to Hell. Travel called a foul on STAT.

tumblr_la52w88T6e1qany1co1_500.gif

lol this Vandersloot chick says there isn't any pressure for her to carry the offense.

The rest of her team can't even make uncontested layups. No joke. If she isn't shooting, its not going in.

dream

The Crimson Blur said:
lol this Vandersloot chick says there isn't any pressure for her to carry the offense.

The rest of her team can't even make uncontested layups. No joke. If she isn't shooting, its not going in.

All my TV channels here are from Spokane so I've been hearing about Courtney forever. I guess Gonzaga really is a one woman team and they don't even try to hide it.

That was one of the worst halves in Utah Jazz history, only Hayward really came to play tonight from what I saw (Admittedly, didn't see much, watching some Avatar and occasionally glancing at game)

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Sharp said:
Sixers fans, tonight is an okay night to complain about the refs.

Refs are the #1 problem in the NBA. I eagerly await the moment we have some kind of AI that can correctly call everything.

Cloudy

Banned
Sharp said:
Sixers fans, tonight is an okay night to complain about the refs.

They let Chicago right back in the game with 4 fouls on Brand in the 3rd. The last one was especially dubious. Should have been a jump ball but they called a foul and gave the Bulls fts lol

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
TheFatOne said:
I just don't understand this Celtics team. First half of the season it looks like they actually give a shit about getting the 1st seed. Perk trade happens and now they look like they don't give a shit. Just like last year if they don't care I hope they get bounced in the first round.

I obviously don't want to see it, but I believe they deserve it for this. If they don't want to try and go out there and play the damn game, they don't deserve. The sad thing is though, this is it for the big 3, Doc's probablly calling it quits, as is KG. Even if they don't call it quits, they're already ridiculously old. It sucks they had to quit, they think they can turn it on... hopefullyt hey turn it on, otherways it's going to hurt bad when they get taken out in the 1st or 2nd round. Again though, I think they might deserve that.

Fatalah

OK, could a win tonight mark a sea change in the Knicks' season? That's the story the Knicks announcers are pushing. I hope they're right.

TheFatOne said:

They're fucking old. They are relying heavily on guys like KG, PP, Shaq (lol) and Ray that can't do it for 82 games anymore. This is the 3rd straight year they get off to a fast start and start to fade. Father Time is undefeated.

Ninja Scooter said:
They're fucking old. They are relying heavily on guys like KG, PP, Shaq (lol) and Ray that can't do it for 82 games anymore. This is the 3rd straight year they get off to a fast start and start to fade. Father Time is undefeated.

It's not just that. Their bench is pure trash. Jeff Green sucks. And so does Baby. And when they play together, they're really bad.

Their bench has blown leads in like 5 straight games. They thought Green was Posey but he's closer to Adam Morrison.

Black Mamba said:
It's not just that. Their bench is pure trash. Jeff Green sucks. And so does Baby. And when they play together, they're really bad.

Their bench has blown leads in like 5 straight games. They thought Green was Posey but he's closer to Adam Morrison.

Most benches are trash, that's why they're on the bench, you have to rely on them more when your starters are old or injured, that's the Celts problem. We'd be ass too if Pau and Lamar were fucking old and we had to give Shannon Brown and Joe Smith big minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom