• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
How come it took 70 games into the season before someone decided to hard-double Rose? With their guardplay outside of Rose, this is the best strategy to beat them. I would rather have the bigs and other guards (except Korver) shooting

Ugly ugly loss by the Bulls tonight. The first quarter was one of the worst I've seen of them this season. Their flaw of relying on Rose was shown all to clear tonight as Boozer and the rest of the team did not commit.

Hats off to the 76ers. They played well despite the Bulls clawing back up.

Fatalah

This game tonight is GREAT television. Hot damn, I can't wait for the playoffs. *assuming the Knicks don't implode into oblivion.

Sharp

I like how the Tragic tried to go for a game-tying 3 during that possession and ate up like all the time on the clock instead of going for a quick easy 2.

etiolate

Banned
Sacramento city officials Monday fired off a terse letter to the city of Anaheim warning it to cease negotiations with the Sacramento Kings. The city went on to say it will seek state legislation to block Anaheim from issuing any inducements to lure the Kings -- unless Sacramento is first assured that the Kings will pay off the estimated $77 million they owe Sacramento.

Read more: http://blogs.sacbee.com/sports/kings/archives/2011/03/city-of-sacrame.html#ixzz1Hx5jvxei

Wonder how ugly this is going to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom