• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a reason why Pop refuses to play Splitter in the 4th? I"m tired of seeing Bonner kill all of our momentum by bricking 3's late in the game

SoulPlaya said:
Boozer needs to find his shot again, and they can't just rely on Rose lighting up the 4th quarter to win.

His bum ass has been pissing me off lately. He's been back several games since the injury. As I said a few days ago, he's too hesitant to really get back in.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Sweet Jesus, thank you.

What a heart pounding game. Melo brought it all. He needs to play like this every day.

Took the Knicks home-cooking, Dwight fouling out and Gilbert Arenas playing 43 minutes to score a victory.

Two max players. 39 wins. Knicks culture.

charsace

Red Blaster said:
Took the Knicks home-cooking, Dwight fouling out and Gilbert Arenas playing 43 minutes to score a victory.

AAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSHOOOLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing effort by the Knicks on defense. My God, why can't they play like that on D every night? I will take shitty O as long as I see that effort on D for 4 quarters. Carmelo was aggressive, Shelden Williams was fighting with Howard, Bill Walker and AC brought intensity, and Amar'e was actually playing good D. Finally Knicks didn't do many shitty rotations and worked the ball. I want to see those guys play and that intensity all the time.

EDIT: Did he just say Knicks home-cooking? After the money the Magic payed the refs? GTFO.

So lemme get this straight.

-1st the refs don't call the clear foul by LMA on G-Hill on the rebound
-Then George calls timeout as he falls to the ground after the foul. They don't hear him.
-LMA goes on the deck and ties George up and they call a jump ball
-They call Bonner for being inside the circle on the jump ball and give POR the ball

Are you fucking serious..

masud

Banned
Red Blaster said:

Damn all that sodium’s bad for my pressure.

Omiee

even if the spurs lose they win in a way, keeping up with the blazers with manu and duncan out promises a lot if they face each other in the playoffs

and woow at jefferson being unclutch

and boom for the lead again

Duki

Banned
how does dwight foul out playing a team with no centres

o right because hes the magics entire defensive scheme lol

you guys would be knicks bad at d without him

u mad

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The Crimson Blur said:
So lemme get this straight.

-1st the refs don't call the clear foul by LMA on G-Hill on the rebound
-Then George calls timeout as he falls to the ground after the foul. They don't hear him.
-LMA goes on the deck and ties George up and they call a jump ball
-They call Bonner for being inside the circle on the jump ball and give POR the ball

Are you fucking serious..
Then they call a clean block a foul on Gerald, then they don't call the and-1 as Batum hit the jumper, and and and.

Omiee

The Crimson Blur said:
dagger'd

Between the refs, FT shooting, 3pt shooting, and terrible 4th quarter execution, we just weren't destined to win this game.

*sigh*

you guys did not even want to win this game, you put your b team in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom