• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
Splitter should be playing more. Spurs need to stop being a soft 3pt shooting team if they want to compete in the West playoffs

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The Crimson Blur said:
Keep going.

You don't have much of an argument tonight, man.
There were plenty of bad calls tonight on both sides. Portland shouldn't have let this be a game anyhow.

Besides, you gotta score more than three points in a 10min span in the fourth to have a chance.

Cloudy

Banned
rearviewmirro.jpg

Pissed-off Boston team next :D

Cloudy said:
Splitter should be playing more. Spurs need to stop being a soft 3pt shooting team if they want to compete in the West playoffs

I've been saying this all year. But Pop disagrees. I guess he thinks the 6th time is the charm and Bonner will finally do something worth a damn late in the season.

I also wonder why George Hill didn't get more shots in the 4th.

dIEHARD said:
3 rookies still in the game, we really are in tank mode.

Is it tanking if they're better than the starters? Price does suggest tanking. Love how the guys on the Jazz still don't know CJ is fairly unathletic for his position after six years of playing with him.

reilo said:
There were plenty of bad calls tonight on both sides. Portland shouldn't have let this be a game anyhow.

Besides, you gotta score more than three points in a 10min span in the fourth to have a chance.

Yeah I mean we weren't expecting to win this game, and our 4th quarter was too bad to deserve to win it but fuck were we close to pulling it off.

The Crimson Blur said:
Yeah I mean we weren't expecting to win this game, and our 4th quarter was too bad to deserve to win it but fuck were we close to pulling it off.

Iaintevenmad.gif

Sounds like we're getting our 4 missing starters back on Thursday according to the Sean Elliot.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The Crimson Blur said:
That's a Popovich team. I'm not completely surprised, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a scare.

Pop would make the Wolves better than the Knicks. Fact.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Ninja Scooter said:
hey guys, it's been a while since we've had a DAT MEANINGLESS REGULAR SEASON RECORD post...what happened?

DAT 57 & 17

where your curly mustache at

obijkenobi said:
I've been saying this all year. But Pop disagrees. I guess he thinks the 6th time is the charm and Bonner will finally do something worth a damn late in the season.

Well Tiago played most of the 4th, including the final minutes. I don't think his conditioning is good enough to play more than 28 minutes, honestly.

Cloudy said:
Cos Gary Neal forgot he's Gary Neal

Basically. As I said earlier, if G-Hill doesn't take 25 or more shots, we can't win with this lineup. He took 20 and we lost. Up until the 4th he was on pace, but then it became the Gary Neal show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom