• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't hate on the spurs since they're my 2nd favorite team, but is portland the only team to win the season series against them so far?

don't give me any excuses about injuries either. even with just a healthy greg oden, portland would be a contender in the west. don't even need kneeroy.

diehard

Fleer
Ok wall has been totally bitch slapped by Hayward in this game.

... This is the worst game i have EVER seen by a pro.. by Ronnie Price.

lawlohwhat said:
can't hate on the spurs since they're my 2nd favorite team, but is portland the only team to win the season series against them so far?

don't give me any excuses about injuries either. even with just a healthy greg oden, portland would be a contender in the west. don't even need kneeroy.

That's like saying the Suns would be good if they had 2001 Vince Carter.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
lawlohwhat said:

Grizz 2-1

little-girl-mad-o.gif

Gigglepoo

dIEHARD said:
Tanking isnt an excuse, it's an incentive.

There's no incentive for tanking this year. It's why the Pacers are desperately trying to get blown out by the Bulls in the first round -- it's better than drafting one spot lower.

Black Mamba said:
The Jazz losing at home to a team with 1 road win. I don't even know how to respond to that one.

AlJeffersonlaughingonthesidelinewhileO'Connorscreamsathim.gif

RonniePriceairballingthegamewinningfreethrow.gif

RonniePriceAirballingathree.gif

RonniePricedribblingballofffoot.gif

EarlWatsonpickingupWall90feetfromthebasket.gif

CJMiles3-11fromthree.gif

RonniePricecryingonthesideline.gif

diehard

Fleer
Gigglepoo said:
There's no incentive for tanking this year. It's why the Pacers are desperately trying to get blown out by the Bulls in the first round -- it's better than drafting one spot lower.
We can't move ahead of Phoenix, they will steal Jimmer.

Tom Penny

Gigglepoo said:

If the Bulls lose 3 games which is possible the Heat are getting home court. They are running the table.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Tom Penny said:
If the Bulls lose 3 games which is possible the Heat are getting home court. They are running the table.

Yeah, I'm not counting out anything at this point. This is just a crazy end to the season.

exarkun

I feel torn for the Spurs. Keep battling for the first seed just to face Memphis? That sucks, cause anyone in the top 4 could potentially lose to them in a series. While the Lakers could just chill and have NO in the first round? Bullshit.

New awards for the season after tonight:

MVP: Deron's Williams' wrist
Anti-MVP: Raja Bell
CotY: Jerry Sloan
Anti-CotY: Tyrone Corbin
GMotY: Not KO'C
ROY: Gordon Hayward
Actual GMotY: Buss or Wallace for not signing Raja Bell
MIP: Anti-Raja Bell
Best intangibles: Bizzaro Utah Jazz
Worst intangibles: Actual Utah Jazz
Worst thing of all time: Utah Jazz defense from starters
Most fucking useless player of all time: Fesenko for missing tonight's game with a hangover.
Player the Jazz need to get with their pick: Jonas Valanciunas
Player the Jazz will actually get: Enes Kanter
Amount of basketball Enes has played in last 2.5 years: Almost none

lolllll utah. this is what yfou get for ever believing that Al Jefferson is remotely as good as Boozer. Boozer in 50 games is more valuable than Jeferson in 82. best season ever.

diehard

Fleer
OpinionatedCyborg said:
lolllll utah. this is what yfou get for ever believing that Al Jefferson is remotely as good as Boozer. Boozer in 50 games is more valuable than Jeferson in 82. best season ever.
lolllll this is what happens when you post about another team and don't know shit about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom