• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Amare's offense does rely more on energy than a lot of great players so he does have less energy for defense, but no matter why he does suck really bad at it.

-_-

Wut?

Amare's O is no more or less taxing than any bigs. Heck, the amount of screens ray allen runs around probably doubles the amount of Miles he runs a game.

giri said:

-_-

Wut?

Amare's O is no more or less taxing than any bigs. Heck, the amount of screens ray allen runs around probably doubles the amount of Miles he runs a game.

His aggressive drives and attempts at finishing do seem more taxing than Duncan's or KG's styles, maybe I'm wrong though. Amar'e does suck at D and could at least learn angles better.

Don't like Dirk getting wide open 15 footers. Like a layup for him. But I don't mind Dirk having a big night if they stop giving Kidd wide open 3s. come on Kobe, that's all he can do. Just don't let him get them off cleanly.

fisher on Beauboix is a bit scary. Teams seem to be feeling each other out right now.

giri

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
His aggressive drives and attempts at finishing do seem more taxing than Duncan's or KG's styles, maybe I'm wrong though. Amar'e does suck at D and could at least learn angles better.
The worst part is, last year, he WAS trying. Gentry was making him more accountable. Mike D though hasn't, and he's regressed. It's so dissapointing.

SamuraiX-

dIEHARD said:
Rondo playing well.

24d08hu.jpg

What-1.gif

oqtUP-1.gif

2lmt4eo.gif

Esiquio

The West has definitely taken a crazy turn since the All-Star Break. Hopefully the Lake Show can pull out a win tonight and make things even more interesting.

Black Mamba said:
Don't like Dirk getting wide open 15 footers. Like a layup for him. But I don't mind Dirk having a big night if they stop giving Kidd wide open 3s. come on Kobe, that's all he can do. Just don't let him get them off cleanly.

fisher on Beauboix is a bit scary. Teams seem to be feeling each other out right now.

Exactly. Dirk can hit those all day long we need to keep the perimeter on lock down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom