• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Crimson Blur said:
Yeah, just heard. So happy right now.

I wouldn't be worried about that. The Spurs are notoriously careful. If hes coming back, he is really OK.

Awesome.

I wonder how many minutes Pop will give him? I wouldn't mind if he only played 20 or something tonight.

dream

Awesome, a Jeremy Lin segment on my Celtics broadcast! All I need is a Jaymee Sire cameo and I'll have all my favorite things about the Warriors.

pretty much what Celsior said. I will add Knicks are blowing alot of assignments. Jeffries has had to chew out alot of Knicks... plus Williams/Walker 0-4 from 3, they are the best 3-pt shooters on the Knicks.

diddles

Banned
what the fuck with this possessed ball that seeks out fucking bulls players for every offensive rebound

14-4 offensive rebounds!!

diddles

Banned
wow bulls are this year's referees' darlings. slap the shit out of everyone on defense with no call, then get bail outs on the other side.

This Bulls team is really, really good.

I've said over the last couple months that SAS, LAL, and BOS are the only real contenders with DAL and CHI as the dark horses. I'm beginning to feel that DAL and CHI deserve to be lumped into the contender group.

dream

The Crimson Blur said:
This Bulls team is really, really good.

I've said over the last couple months that SAS, LAL, and BOS are the only real contenders with DAL and CHI as the dark horses. I'm beginning to feel that DAL and CHI deserve to be lumped into the contender group.

The Bulls are pretty inconsistent though.

I still think they'll end the season as the #2 seed.

diddles

Banned
ok fuck the bulls. what a team of flailing lucky cocksuckers. enjoy your regular season win and future exit by the second round of the playoffs. micheal jordan was a gambling cheater who only won championships because of the referees anyways.

Pkaz01

diddles said:
ok fuck the bulls. what a team of flailing lucky cocksuckers. enjoy your regular season win and future exit by the second round of the playoffs. micheal jordan was a gambling cheater who only won championships because of the referees anyways.
joakim-noah-hair-2.jpg

diddles said:
blog+43.jpg

dream said:
The Bulls are pretty inconsistent though.

I still think they'll end the season as the #2 seed.

Ah, but whats consistent is their defense. And frankly, any team which plays defense like this has a chance in the playoffs.

But yeah, they'll have to win a couple series on the road. Tough task. Probably won't happen, especially with their inexperience.

diddles said:

Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom