• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

diddles

Banned
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Who are you?

lifelong heat fan.

between noah and that giant awkward akim dork the bulls look like a team of flailing rag doll puppets.

The Crimson Blur said:
Um.

The golden ball in Harry Potter runs away from you...

oh well imagine if it did the opposite

diddles said:
ok fuck the bulls. what a team of flailing lucky cocksuckers. enjoy your regular season win and future exit by the second round of the playoffs. micheal jordan was a gambling cheater who only won championships because of the referees anyways.

Let the hate flow...

lKtxr.jpg

dream

Okay, so I was wrong, Jeff Green is a good acquisition, especially when he's paired with the most creative passer and the best point guard in the league, Rajon Rondo.

The Crimson Blur said:
This Bulls team is really, really good.

I've said over the last couple months that SAS, LAL, and BOS are the only real contenders with DAL and CHI as the dark horses. I'm beginning to feel that DAL and CHI deserve to be lumped into the contender group.

Then again, the Bulls still start Bogans right?

obijkenobi said:

And there you have the ultimate counterargument to the Bulls' contender status lol.

Bogans guarding Manu, Ray Allen, and Kobe would be murder. Plus he'd give them no pressure on the other end of the court, allowing for easy doubles. Letting a guy like Manu or Wade roam passing lanes is asking for trouble.

The Crimson Blur said:
And there you have the ultimate counterargument to the Bulls' contender status lol.

Bogans guarding Manu, Ray Allen, and Kobe would be murder.

Like he was murder against the Bulls last game they played???

Ginoboli was a nonfactor.

Magic played pretty well despite the loss. If they didn't turnover the ball so much and rebounded a bit more, they would have probably handed the loss to the Bulls.

obijkenobi said:

Agreed, Thibs needs to have his head examined every game that Bogans starts.

KingGondo

Banned
obijkenobi said:
I like how the Spurs are playing to start the game....good open shots and having the Heat shoot mid range jumpers
You shouldn't be nervous one bit.

The Heat are broken after last night. They know they're not winning shit with that core.

Fuck Manu. Damn dude.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
He was so absent in that game, I forgot who he was and therefore can't spell his name.

But yeah, harp on spelling when your "point" went to shreds.

Well, I just wasn't sure if you were making a joke or not.

But you're right. My argument has been decimated and I concede the point. CHI wins the Manu/Bogans matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom