• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiittttttttttt

Rondo and Green is a fun combo

dream said:
Haha, all these new Celtics love Rondo so much.
It's probably so nice playing on a team with a proper PG. Unless Westrbook learns how to run an offense, I don't think the Thunder will amount to anything other than Heat West.

Shawne Hornacek and Bill Walker really have done nothing in this game. It's weird because usually Williams has an impact on D and rebounding.

Tom Penny

Nabs said:
nate robinson out with knee surgery? what happened?
wantedposter.jpg

obijkenobi said:
So Tony Parker is coming back to play against the Heat tonight. Thank you based god!

Yeah, just heard. So happy right now.

KS Seven X said:
Aren't they risking the severity of his injury? It could get worse.

I wouldn't be worried about that. The Spurs are notoriously careful. If hes coming back, he is really OK.

Awesome.

Knicks - 64
Cavs - 58

Knicks scoring at will tonight, great energy by the Knicks. However Knicks are sagging in the paint too much, Cavs 3's are the reason they're still in the game. Knicks need to stay home on guys like Parker/Eyenga/Harangody, Sessions can't hit a layup right now.

On O Fields is looking great but they need contributions from Walker/Hornacek, especially Walker (D and knuckleheaded ability must be offset). Knicks guard the 3-pt line this is a blowout.

fnk-dl-440x244.jpg

Friday Night MSG,
Knicks and Cavs is the game of the week,
Whatever it takes to make it there I'll do it all again... (HEEYYYYYY)

I gotta GET THERE...
as fast as I can! (eyyy)
We're talking Friday Night Knicks on MSG
You got a front row seat,
I do it just to get there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom