• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

Blake with a headband...Barnes with that hair...I can't believe Shannon Brown suddenly became the most likeable Laker bench player.

jjasper said:
Did Webber just say the game wasn't physical cause no one went after Manu's arm?

Webber's old school. You don't understand, in the 80s players used to shoot at each other on the court and it was legal to stab each other.

Damn it, Spurs. So sloppy. Defense was good, but the decisions on offense were so crazy at times.

Still, what a difference Manu does. I still don't understand why he wasn't handling the ball on the two possessions TP blew towards the end.

Shannon you fucking idiot. What kind of pass is that?

Blake with a headband...Barnes with that hair...I can't believe Shannon Brown suddenly became the most likeable Laker bench player.

Wow. didn't expect you to turn on your reality tv buddy so quickly.

The Stealth Fox

Ninja Scooter said:
Webber's old school. You don't understand, in the 80s players used to shoot at each other on the court and it was legal to stab each other.

I guess they were also allowed to call unlimited timeouts back then too.

Pau needs to continue to be aggressive. Those shots and fouls will come, I think.

I think Kobe needs to come in real soon.

Jarret Jack making these shots is beyond annoying. These guys need to stop making contested Js.

BatiGOOOOOOL said:
Damn it, Spurs. So sloppy. Defense was good, but the decisions on offense were so crazy at times.

Still, what a difference Manu does. I still don't understand why he wasn't handling the ball on the two possessions TP blew towards the end.

Yeah, I don't know whats up with Tony. You'd think he'd be our big matchup advantage. We can't have Conley outplaying him and win the series. Shit, George Hill is outplaying him too.

Hopefully he gives us the production we expect from him in Memphis.

dIEHARD said:
Lol you know your coach is Phil Jackson right?

yeah but i've never seen a guy do it during the end-quarter interview. The smart thing to do is to do it after games when refs can hear you. Mid game doesn't accomplish shit.

diehard

Fleer
Ninja Scooter said:
yeah but i've never seen a guy do it during the end-quarter interview. The smart thing to do is to do it after games when refs can hear you. Mid game doesn't accomplish shit.
I have seen it mid game from Phil, twice actually.

I don't know how Cp3 gets away with so many carries. He keeps his dribble alive by carrying the ball while using his hand to fend off other players.

The Crimson Blur said:
Yeah, I don't know whats up with Tony. You'd think he'd be our big matchup advantage. We can't have Conley outplaying him and win the series. Shit, George Hill is outplaying him too.

Hopefully he gives us the production we expect from him in Memphis.
Indeed. TP needs to wake the fuck up if we want to get rid of these pesky Grizzlies. He shouldn't be having that many issues with Conley.

Also, I don't get why the team does't go inside to Tim much more. Sure, he is not the focus of the offense anymore, but he can still make Gasol dizzywith his moves and get some easy buckets. He isn't involved enough on the offensive end IMO.

linsivvi

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Does Pau Gasol make the Hall of the Fame?

Pau Gasol has won 0 playoff game without Kobe Bryant.

He didn't even play for Spain's championship game.

So no, he shouldn't be in the Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom