• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

exarkun

Landry playing realllll well for the hornets. Scoring well, and two pretty smart fouls. Okafur being a retard lead to Bynum almost getting that three point play.

Kimosabae

Banned
lol Kobe didn't even try, he just gave it to him. Why the hell would he turn his back to him? There's not way Paul was gonna go inside the arc, that would have been pointless.

Sigh.

Between the officiating and Ariza's bullshit 2 shots he made, this game went right back to 6 after CP3s 3s.

man, I hate complaining about the officiating, but the fuck is this shit. Landry goes to the line on a dribble and Bynum clearly shooting an no FTs. Only Okafor is being called for fouls, everyone else on NOH is hacking and shoving with no calls.

lol Rambis is doing the Laker half-time stuff with LAL for the 2nd year in a row.

lol all that waiting and BAM a 3 in the face

Dunno why Phil had Kobe guarding CP3 on a full court sprint. Kobe can't keep up with him...shit Fisher can't either so I guess it wouldn't have mattered.

thekad

Banned
nba_a_kobe_paulv_288.jpg

kobe can't hang

J2 Cool

Ninja Scooter said:
meh. I can't really be mad though because he brings it on himself the way he berates them. The refs probably hate his ass.

Even when MJ berated them, refs just looked guilty and apologetic.

24wvkhs.jpg

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Black Mamba said:
Kobe's feeding the post.

Okafor did foul.
Dude, don't argue with him. Kobe could cure cancer tomorrow and he'd somehow find a way to weasel in a 6 for 24 jab.

He probably hates Kobe more than he loves his own mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom