• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fuck, New Orleans role players are shooting so ridiculously above their heads for 5 quarters now.

Ariza making fall-away shots with a hand in his face. This shit needs to stop.

Meanwhile, Lakers missing a couple layups and wide open looks.

Cloudy

Banned
Phil's great adjustment: Have Fisher more involved on offense to wear Paul down, This is like a bad dream. Now we have our worst rotation player taking every shot instead of benching him for bad defense? lol

wtf espn

2z4n3o3.jpg

Zeke said:
fuck that was too tense

For real I was freaking out.

We shut down their big men completely. In fact, their entire offense. I wish our offense was better, but I expect it to improve as Manu gets more healthy. Tony in particular needs to nut up and stop letting Mike fucking Conley outplay him.

Great win. :)

jjasper

Can't too be too upset about the game. ZBo and Conley's worst games of the year and still in it at the end. Hopefully they bounce back.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
So David Kahn, not Kurt Rambis, will be in attendance for Kevin Love's presser tomorrow.

Look, Kurt Rambis can't coach a lick, but the way the Wolves are handling this is super grimy. It's obvious what's going on, so just fire the guy already.

Pkaz01

pau is playing like he doesnt give a shit.

lol rodeo you were right the second the ball passes the half court line ariza's arm goes up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom