• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Mamba said:
Boozer in full playoff form early this post-season.

Seriously. That recent play where Deng missed the 3, Boozer was similar to Noah's position. When Noah had the ball, he couldn't do much with it. Boozer should have been near the rim to put it up.

Grimm Fandango said:
Seriously. That recent play where Deng missed the 3, Boozer was similar to Noah's position. When Noah had the ball, he couldn't do much with it. Boozer should have been near the rim to put it up.

You know Boozer is going to matched up against YMCA Jeff Foster this game and settle for jumpers.

I'ts like the Kindercare white trash thread now, why can't you invalids discuss basketball??

Maybe because because you're not capable???

Good thing we have guys like BlackMamba that can be negative without being tryhards and not National Enquire material.

giri

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
I already proved you to pull shit out of your ass, you wouldn't show where I said that yet you continue???

What are you???

3????
You proved that? maybe you're mistaken, you were, and still are, wrong, and never proved anything. This isn't real gm, the arguments don't just happen in your head.

giri

SamuraiX- said:
Ok, the T-Mobile chick actually looked pretty decent in this last commercial.
I actually get annoyed that streaming doesn't get the commericals, anything would be better than the incessant midi music they play.

giri said:
You proved that? maybe you're mistaken, you were, and still are, wrong, and never proved anything. This isn't real gm, the arguments don't just happen in your head.

Nice sentence but no, you crawled away with your tail betwen your legs and couldn't quote anything you said I did.

You got out of that one fast too I remember.

The Stealth Fox

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
I'ts like the Kindercare white trash thread now, why can't you invalids discuss basketball??

Maybe because because you're not capable???

Good thing we have guys like BlackMamba that can be negative without being tryhards and not National Enquire material.

Easy there buddy, you're hurting everyone's feelings.

J2 Cool

SephCast said:
Rose is playing like shit. He's gotta take over.

Sixers are relaxing me.

I kind of agree with Barkley at this point. If the Bulls keep throwing the workload on Rose, he's going to get tired and its not a formula for success. Kenny thought he was nuts but general fatigue sets in at any time. I think he'll play better, but they need to get a smooth offense going more than they need Rose to take over. Meaning Rose less TO's, but also Boozer needs to get aggressive, and Noah needs to get crisper. Not saying if it will or won't happen

All said, I am impressed how much Boozer makes you hate him. Jazz fans, I underestimated.

J2 Cool said:
I kind of agree with Barkley at this point. If the Bulls keep throwing the workload on Rose, he's going to get tired and its not a formula for success. Kenny thought he was nuts but general fatigue sets in at any time. I think he'll play better, but they need to get a smooth offense going more than they need Rose to take over. Meaning Rose less TO's, but also Boozer needs to get aggressive, and Noah needs to get crisper. Not saying if it will or won't happen

All said, I am impressed how much Boozer makes you hate him. Jazz fans, I underestimated.

Rose will be fine, I don't worry about fatigue.

Taj should play the bulk of the second half.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
J2 Cool said:

I swear Boozer just works out his arms and nothing else. He just wants to look big. He also goes for all the easy rebounds to pad his stats. He's empty numbers personified.

giri

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Nice sentence but no, you crawled away with your tail betwen your legs and couldn't quote anything you said I did.

You got out of that one fast too I remember.
Maybe you mistook me getting sick and tired of having a discussion with someone who once proven wrong, doesn't care to admit it. unlike you i don't just continue shitting up the thread for the sake of shitting it up, I move on. You're really not worth it, you're just a massive homer.

SephCast said:
I swear Boozer just works out his arms and nothing else. He just wants to look big. He also goes for all the easy rebounds to pad his stats. He's empty numbers personified.

I don't care about all that padding stats shit, he needs to go to the basket and use his touch near the rim.

Him settling for jumpers irks me, if he fails at the rim, so be it.

giri said:
Maybe you mistook me getting sick and tired of having a discussion with someone who once proven wrong, doesn't care to admit it. unlike you i don't just continue shitting up the thread for the sake of shitting it up, I move on. You're really not worth it, you're just a massive homer.

I have nothing more to say to you but you wouldn't answer reilo with regards to Nash and that basically proves your trend of escapability and unaccountability.

You're really bad at what you do.

giri

J2 Cool said:

It's pretty true, i mean, i don't expect rose to give up. But with the hard traps, i'd run a second PG, or brewer, and make them trap off a cutter and just get it inside. But i'm sure thibs knows what he's doing.

dream

giri said:
It's pretty true, i mean, i don't expect rose to give up. But with the hard traps, i'd run a second PG, or brewer, and make them trap off a cutter and just get it inside. But i'm sure thibs knows what he's doing.

OR...have Rose play SG and have CJ Watson run the point?

giri

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
I have nothing more to say to you but you wouldn't answer reilo with regards to Nash and that basically proves your trend of escapability and unaccountability.

You're really bad at what you do.
I wouldn't for the same reason, it had no point or relevance to the discussion, he was just trying to burn the whole house down. Good for him, but i didn't want to bite.

SamuraiX-

Knux-Future said:
At school...so of course they play like they have balls.

I see you, Sixers.

Also why the fuck did Hawes take a 27ft 3pter?

Hawes was a decent 3-point shooter when he was in Sac-Town.

Some of his biggest shots came from range.

Also, does Brand always look this lost on defense?

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
SamuraiX- said:

Are there big shots when you play in Sacramento?

Sorry...cheap shot.

SamuraiX- said:

Everybody not on steroids on this team looks lost on defense.

Steriods give you Defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom