• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2 Cool

SephCast said:
Say it again please, he just hit that 3.

lol. Well Rose is smart, I'm sure he realizes it and will make the corrections. It's just not looking trustworthy at the moment.

Hey Asik's getting out of bed.

RobotChant said:
Those two are big players in the efforts to stop Kings moving to Anaheim.

Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG) has a joint venture with Romani Group, called Icon Venue Group. Icon is currently tasked with trying to build an arena in Sacramento. Comcast has no broadcast rights in the OC. They have the Kings as their headliner for Comcast SportsNet California. Basically, if the Kings move, Icon, Comcast, and Anschutz lose money.

Anchutz on 2 ends because the Laker deal with TW gets hurt financially, though no reports stating exactly how much.

I didn't no AEG was tied in like that. Thanks for the knowledge.

I want to say Comcast used to be in the OC but when Adelphia was bought out by TW, there was an agreement that TW would take over OC and Comcast would get somewhere else? But this was a while ago and my memory is fuzzy with this one.

edit: deng playing well again and Indiana looks a bit jittery. I think chicago wins this one.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
WTF? What happened to the Bulls bench? That's a period where the Bulls usually build up their lead, or at least don't give it away.

Gigglepoo

SoulPlaya said:
WTF? What happened to the Bulls bench? That's a period where the Bulls usually build up their lead, or at least don't give it away.

The Pacers are 10 deep and you never know who is going step up. Their bench just looks pretty good tonight.

J2 Cool

dIEHARD said:
mmmmm no.

Any guy that's learned to adjust his game as much as Rose is smart. Improving his 3pt shooting over the offseason, missing a game on a free throw and shooting 90% the rest of the year. He'll make the adjustment on his threes during the playoffs.

Btw, should I attack Deron Williams or Devin Harris when I'm making my comebacks?

exarkun

SamuraiX- said:

I'd honestly take Donte Green over Ariza as my 12th option.

wtf, bashing my boy? Just cause your team didn't make the playoffs don't mean you can get all grimey about a dude's game.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
ReturnOfTheRAT said:
A #1 seed on NBATV with homer announcers. Congrats to the Bulls for joining the Spurs in that category.

Stacey King used to be entertaining, but since the Bulls started to get national attention, he's just been gimmicky with his catchphrases.

Carlos Boozer ladies and gentlemen...

J2 Cool

SephCast said:
Stacey King used to be entertaining, but since the Bulls started to get national attention, he's just been gimmicky with his catchphrases.

Carlos Boozer ladies and gentlemen...

I actually like Pippen balancing King's optimism, never thought I'd say that.

Boozer with the marshmallow hands. He's got no aggressiveness or pride. Deng hit the shot after that, but Boozer simply walked around during the offense. Why wouldn't you want to get your 2 back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom