• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Frankman said:
ric-flair-wooooooo-o.gif

Fuck, Flair has seen better days.

He's balding as much as LeBron.

numble

Basically, the brace forces him to get a lot of bone bruises to protect against tears and stuff. I wonder why he only wears the brace on the right knee.

numble said:
Basically, the brace forces him to get a lot of bone bruises to protect against tears and stuff.

I guess. Anything that keeps him in the game and relatively healthy I'm all for.

Hornets sure have continued to make a lot of tougher shots. Guessing LO comes in now. Hope he can be a spark off the bench this half.

Pau needs to get going more, still. he's been better this game, but nowhere like his usual self.

Black Mamba said:
I guess. Anything that keeps him in the game and relatively healthy I'm all for.

Hornets sure have continued to make a lot of tougher shots. Guessing LO comes in now. Hope he can be a spark off the bench this half.

They'll probably have no answer for Odom, it's up to him and the Lakers to get him the ball.

Truphenom

xxxstylzxxx said:
If I were D'Antoni I'd have Fields come off the bench for game 4 just to take some pressure off of him because right now now he's just pressing big time at both ends of the floor.

He was scared shitless and you could tell from the very beginning. I cant be mad at him for that though, hes still a rook. Just no excuse for the Defense that was played, there were no adjustments made at all, its really frustrating.

Landry gets about 10 seconds in the lane on that shot. Sigh. I just wish they'd give Lamar his proper due. He's a 6th man winner, now! He deserves some calls to go his way.

Bench is about to come in, too. Worries me with the momentum not secured.

Black Mamba said:
Landry gets about 10 seconds in the lane on that shot. Sigh. I just wish they'd give Lamar his proper due. He's a 6th man winner, now! He deserves some calls to go his way.

You have to expect to expect road calls going against you, especially when the home team is losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom