• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Push Fat Kids said:
Is that less fun to watch though? He controls tempo so well.

I am more looking at it from his team's perspective, he can shoot as well as anyone on his team and he constantly passes up opportunities.

It may look good for the fans but that's not why they play the games.

I'm being harsh but it's not necessarily denouncing him.

That ruling on Pau's no and1 was some level of bullshit I'm not used to seeing.

missed Willie Green clearly traveling on that last shot, too.

LO should be starting the 4th. I wonder if it's with Drew or Pau.

Jonm1010

Banned
I don't know what sort of pictures Willie Green has on Monty, but how that guy keeps getting solid minutes and is allowed to take up the ball for a last shot baffles me.

RedAssedApe

Banned
pau-gasol.jpg

linsivvi

I Push Fat Kids said:
That last NOH possession was a thing of beauty. Paul is really a joy to watch.

He is the best PG in the league. Those other guys whose first name with the initial D are all pretenders.

numble said:

I wanted to pick up some new tracks for SingStar and fucking Sony can't fix their servers after 3 days.... :/

Jonm1010 said:
I don't know what sort of pictures Willie Green has on Monty, but how that guy keeps getting solid minutes and is allowed to take up the ball for a last shot baffles me.

Shannon successfully prevented Paul from getting the ball there. I was surprised too, but he did do it.

Black Mamba said:
That ruling on Pau's no and1 was some level of bullshit I'm not used to seeing.

missed Willie Green clearly traveling on that last shot, too.

LO should be starting the 4th. I wonder if it's with Drew or Pau.

lol watch it again then. the whistle blows on the first foul and pau keeps going. it was the right call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom