• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Mamba said:
Man, Lakers making Chris Paul score and he's hitting everything. Dude cannot miss. His jumpshot is beautiful right now. Everything is all net.

LMAO TURK.

I will watch the second half but you guys should be fine if only Paul is hurting you.

If Dee-wight had gone to college and maybe learned some fundamentals he might have both some better offensive skills and the ability to not be so damn reckless in the paint.

Ephemeris

man, he was such a nice guy when he was on the Knicks. Had the pleasure of meeting him a couple times. One of the few ex-knicks guys I still bother to follow.
yes I wish jamal was still a Knick

Great game Magic vs. Hawks, I'm sold on 3D sports. If basketball is the barometer got damn. Can't wait for football. The first College game on ESPN 3D is Sept. 1st, 2011......CAN'T WAIT!!!

giri

dream said:
I think I predicted an Orlando loss but I'm not sure cause I say so many ridiculous things.
It's been an odd series. The weird part is, this probably means Arenas or JJ redick start game 4. And with the way J-Rich has been this series, that's probably a good thing really.

numble

FantasticMrFoxdie said:
Wait Gasol was on Modern Family? That was Kobe
They paid him to film a segment, but it didn't get broadcast. Gloria speaks to him in Spanish and he says he doesn't understand the accent.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This Toyota Highlander commercial is the worst shit ever. They play it OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

CB3 said:
This Toyota Highlander commercial is the worst shit ever. They play it OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

you dont like the spoiled brat white kid thumbing his nose at one of the peasants in a non-highlander vehicle, then putting on his head phones with some phat beats?

Truphenom

Just got back from the game. Smh Knicks, straight up laid dead for the game. It didnt even feel like a playoff game. It was embarrassing, Landry Fields looked scared even during the shoot around and the Knicks shouldn't have bothered playing hard the first 2 games after tonight. Boston played terrific and just outclassed the Knicks in every single category. First playoff game and this how i will remember the Knicks...

rc213

If Pau could get just one of his nuts to drop the Lakers would be cruising. CP3 is in the fucking zone right now, Everything is dropping for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom