• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeke said:
wow no TO wtf, of course timmy signals TO and refs ingnore it lol

Did he really? Anyway, if Dice can't play game 4, the series is over because that means Pop for some fucking reason is going to give Bonner nearly 30 minutes

threenote said:
Someone tell me how this team made it to 60 wins. What a trainwreck.

I was saying all year they were overrated and nowhere near as good as their record. This is a 4th seed that got hot early in the season while other teams were trying to figure it out or coasting. This series is looking more like a 4/5 series than a 1/8.

Zeke

obijkenobi said:
Did he really? Anyway, if Dice can't play game 4, the series is over because that means Pop for some fucking reason is going to give Bonner nearly 30 minutes
I seriously don't get why pop just refuses to play splitter were down 2-1 in the series bonner is fucking usesless Splitter can't be any worse. If anything Splitter earned his playing time in the season.

ESPN's coverage of the Spurs-Grizz series is still shameful. As is Pop's coaching. Bonner playing instead of Splitter against the second or third best frontline in the NBA would get a young head coach fired.

threenote

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
I was saying all year they were overrated and nowhere near as good as their record. This is a 4th seed that got hot early in the season while other teams were trying to figure it out or coasting. This series is looking more like a 4/5 series than a 1/8.
It's truly unbelievable. I haven't seen anything like this in the league.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
ESPN's coverage of the Spurs-Grizz series is still shameful. As is Pop's coaching. Bonner playing instead of Splitter against the second or third best frontline in the NBA would get a young head coach fired.

In what sense? I've been watching on mute, BTW.

exarkun

Ninja Scooter said:

I don't think the Spurs are bad per se. I think the Grizzlies are actually that good. They matched up well with ALL of the top 4 in the west. Even the lovely lakers. So I wouldn't go poo poo-ing and told ya so-ing just yet. They'd be a handful for anyone. Z-Bo on Pau? Please, he'd score all day.

ReturnOfTheRAT said:
In what sense? I've been watching on mute, BTW.

They only talk about and show replays of the Spurs and treat every time Memphis has the lead as "The Spurs letting up" or "A huge upset potentially coming up" when Memphis has shown to be the same level of team throughout the season.

Cloudy

Banned
threenote said:
Someone tell me how this team made it to 60 wins. What a trainwreck.

They hit a lot of 3s. Go watch every game they played with Minnesota this year. Every one should have been a loss lol. They did that with other bad teams as well but the T-Wolves games stand out to me..

Zeke

exarkun said:
I don't think the Spurs are bad per se. I think the Grizzlies are actually that good. They matched up well with ALL of the top 4 in the west. Even the lovely lakers. So I wouldn't go poo poo-ing and told ya so-ing just yet. They'd be a handful for anyone. Z-Bo on Pau? Please, he'd score all day.
this is exact reason I didn't want them in the first its a bad match up just look at the regular season grizz games against the spurs. I don't know why so many people wrote them off if they get past the first round they are going to be big trouble for the next team.

Barrage

Grizz's Big Men fucks with anybody in the league.

Randolph: 20/8
Gasol: 17/11

Old Gasol: 11/7
Bynum: 15/10

And that's with the Lakers playing the fucking Hornets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom