• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

gallo misses SO many of those lay-ups, i'd say dunk the ball already but he misses those often too. He's so good at getting to the basket and so bad at finishing.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
numble said:
They assign the lower tier crews. The NBA didn't even broadcast one of the games on TNT/ESPN/ABC.

I think it was the ATL vs ORL Game 2 on NBATV

I mean remember the series from last year... NBA's like who the fuck wants to show this game? TNT/ESPN/ABC replied: "Freebie it's yours to show, cause we just like you, NBA Cares <3"

It just kills me that Timofey Mozgov, supposedly the one player that Denver insisted on having in the Melo deal, can't even buy his way off the bench. Yet if he were still with the Knicks he would most definitely be the starting center while providing them with the interior defense and rebounding that they so desperately need. FUUUUUUUUU!!

At least TCB will be able to cling to Manu's Magic Elbow (cousin to LeBron's from last year) being the reason for them failing in the series so far.

Too bad the Grizz are smashing on the 5pur5 while missing their best player

numble

I couldn't even name the announcers for any of the Spurs-Grizz playoff games, EXCEPT when they had the homers on. If Lakers were playing the Grizz with the #1 seed, there would be Mike Breen and Marv Albert games.

dream

xxxstylzxxx said:
It just kills me that Timofey Mozgov, supposedly the one player that Denver insisted on having in the Melo deal, can't even buy his way off the bench. Yet if he were still with the Knicks he would most definitely be the starting center while providing them with the interior defense and rebounding that they so desperately need. FUUUUUUUUU!!

I'm sorry Amare Stoudemire doesn't play defense for your team.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Memphis OKC would be amazing, I think Memphis would win it. Still hoping the Nuggets can get this series back.

Why do you think Grizz would win? Just curious, cause I figure it would favor the Thunder since they have size to defend the Grizz.

I found a gif of Crimson watching the end of the Spurs game:

tumblr_lf99u9H5zs1qbrisdo1_250.gif

I don´t believe there are some jerks over the Thunder bench with Sonics signs and jerseys cheering for Oklahoma.

Somebody needs to bitchslap those idiots.

exarkun

StickSoldier said:
Why do you think Grizz would win? Just curious, cause I figure it would favor the Thunder since they have size to defend the Grizz.

Buuuut Perk kinda sucks. You do have the size, but if Magic Randolph AND Gasol keep it going, Perk will be kind of busy.

ryutaro's mama said:
At least TCB will be able to cling to Manu's Magic Elbow (cousin to LeBron's from last year) being the reason for them failing in the series so far.

Too bad the Grizz are smashing on the 5pur5 while missing their best player

Cut TCB some slack. Spurs got their real championship by going all out, their 200th straight 50 win season. You expect them to cap that off with an actual NBA Title?

hah!

Man the East playoffs are cZZZc while the West are just awesome. We know which is the best.

Black Mamba said:
Cut TCB some slack. Spurs got their real championship by going all out, their 200th straight 50 win season. You expect them to cap that off with an actual NBA Title?

hah!

That's what it's all about man. 50 win seasons are something magical.

Blackface

Banned
LovingSteam said:
Man the East playoffs are cZZZc while the West are just awesome. We know which is the best.

The West is awesome because all the "good" teams are turning out to be fucking garbage. Where in the East the good teams are cleaning up as they should.

Blackface said:
The West is awesome because all the "good" teams are turning out to be fucking garbage. Where in the East the good teams are cleaning up as they should.

Yea, TOTALLY man. Chicago being up 3-1 to the 8th seed while they could very well be tied 2-2 or down 3-1. Boston being up 3-0 while they could be up 2-1 or down 2-1. Orlando being down 2-1 (lolz). Miami is doing alright but they're playing Phili which wouldn't even have made the playoffs in the west. So yea, thumbs up?

Annnnd looking at the left there´s a guy clapping metal with a Gary Payton jersey cheering fiercely for the Nuggets.

Faith restored.

I still can´t read what their signs are saying.

If you pay attention, there are a lot of Sonics jerseys in the crowd, which is a bit funny.

Blackface said:

Like the Bulls having to come back against a sub .500 team?

Or the Celtics need 2 game winning shots to beat a team whose second best player was Bill Walker?

It has more to do with the 4-8 teams being shit and Chicago not looking so hot. But hey, I know you're on the Lebron bandwagon. Enjoy it for about a month.

Black Mamba said:
Like the Bulls having to come back against a sub .500 team?

Or the Celtics need 2 game winning shots to beat a team whose second best player was Bill Walker?

It has more to do with the 4-8 teams being shit and Chicago not looking so hot. But hey, I know you're on the Lebron bandwagon. Enjoy it for about a month.

Look who you're telling, man. The same person that basically worships the ground that dino bosh walks on.

Zeke

Blackface said:
yea if only everyone could play the sixers and pacers in playoffs everyone would get sweeps!

SamuraiX-

I don't know which highlight of the night is better.

reilo trolling the shit out of Brandy and the entire Mavs organization/franchise.

or

Brandy's meltdown revelation.

I love the Playoffs.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Who in the BLUE FUCK brings a cow bell type instrument to a fucking BasketBall game

The announcers are speaking like it's a fucking golf game and the arena is so fucking quiet, all I hear is that ting ting ting going off

MUTE ON!

Edit: KOBE Turkey airlines commercial, oh oh, the Kardashians ain't gonna be happy

Barrage said:
Grizz's Big Men fucks with anybody in the league.

Randolph: 20/8
Gasol: 17/11

Old Gasol: 11/7
Bynum: 15/10

And that's with the Lakers playing the fucking Hornets.

How many MichaelLaughingWithPippen.jpgs would Matrix post if Kobe got knocked out by the Grizz?

Derwind

Wow, today, just wow.....Indiana, Portland, Memphis.....I didn't have time to reply before.....but god damn....

Didn't watch the Spurs game so I can't say anything. But the Dallas/Blazers game was horribly called. Chandler getting that quick foul during that play where the ball was loose. There was absolutely no contact. XD

jasonterry.gif

I also hate Millers ugly mug creased into a smiling position. But congrats Blazer-gaf, amazing win....

Chicago disappointed me a little. I was counting on the sweep. *shifts eyes*

Congrats Pacers-gaf.....

Randolph clutch game winner. Ginobli/Parker why didn't you call a timeout????

Congrats Grizzles-age for the win....

GraveRobberX said:
Who in the BLUE FUCK brings a cow bell type instrument to a fucking BasketBall game

The announcers are speaking like it's a fucking golf game and the arena is so fucking quiet, all I hear is that ting ting ting going off

MUTE ON!

Edit: KOBE Turkey airlines commercial, oh oh, the Kardashians ain't gonna be happy

It´s the Sonics guy i talked about.

His voicing his hate towards the Thunder pretty clear, like he should.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Fucking Spurs ahahahahahahah

AAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Feels good man. Feels DAMN GOOD!

Would feel even better if TCB was here though. =/

etiolate

Banned
SO IN SUMMARY

all the new great teams because the NBA is exciting again are actually overrated pretenders

to be expected with some improvement in the east and the media bias there

but still LOL

Damn Denver, making too many stupid plays in this game.

Neither team playing good D again.

wtf not a clear path at all!

edit: how is it upheld on replay? The fuck. Replay has been AWFUL this postseason.

KingGondo

Banned
seattle6418 said:
It´s the Sonics guy i talked about.

His voicing his hate towards the Thunder pretty clear, like he should.
Get over it already. It's been over 3 years.

It's pathetic to see guys buy front row seats just so they can hold a "Seattle Drafted Durant" sign up every timeout.

Put away the cowbell and STFU.

dream

etiolate said:
SO IN SUMMARY

all the new great teams because the NBA is exciting again are actually overrated pretenders

to be expected with some improvement in the east and the media bias there

but still LOL

Celtics/Lakers 2011

BELIEVE

Yeah, Nene is killin OKC so Zbo being their star player and all, would give the Thunder some fuckin hard D assignments. It'll be an awesome series if it actually happens.

KingGondo said:
Get over it already. It's been over 3 years.

It's pathetic to see guys buy front row seats just so they can hold a "Seattle Drafted Durant" sign up every timeout.

Put away the cowbell and STFU.

Seattle really didn't support them very much at the time anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom