• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnipx

Is this whole Loul Deng slandering supposed to somehow diminish the CP3 >>>> D Rose argument by implying that CP3s teams haven't been way shittier than what rose has this year??

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
LiveFromKyoto said:
The guy he's commentating with, Matt Devlin, is the regular Toronto pbp guy, and he's freaking hilarious off court. My friend has his #, I'm going to ask him to text Devlin and get him to namedrop ####. (If it was a Toronto game I know he'd totally do it, he trolls Leo Rautins all the time).
Lttp: This needs to happen.

SamuraiX-

Branduil said:
Nets playoff wins in last 10 years=43
Knicks playoff wins in last 10 years=0

End of Knicks discussion.
0oGWl.png

Sho_Nuff82 said:
A 2011 Zach Randolph/David Lee frontcourt would be better for defense and rebounding than Stoudemire/Turiaf.

Billups - Toney
Crawford - Fields
Melo - Walker
Zbo - Turiaf
Lee - Turiaf

It coulda happened!

dream

Monta's flow is kinda nice. I'd buy a single with him and Lou Williams.

It's kinda funny how he's easier to understand when he raps than when he talks.

giri

snack said:
Monta Ellis drops his debut song, “Full Time Grind” song features the legend Bun B.

His verse starts around the 3 minute mark.

http://youtu.be/llQrONSZDFw
I'm not even going to bother. The guy is barely decipherable when there isn't music playing. He seriously sounds like he's either high on smack, or someone broke his jaw a lot of the time.

giri

Sho_Nuff82 said:
Brook is part of the package for Dwight.
I presume robin is probably holding clinics for brooke right now. See, this is the ball, once you miss a 20ft jumper you shouldn't have taken, you can grab the ball back, it's called, rebounding!

SamuraiX-

Hassan Whiteside said:
“It’s feeling good. Sometimes I feel scared to play on it, but sometimes I feel like I could come on the court and play today. They tell me I have until June or July until I should be 100 percent.”
After Whiteside underwent successful surgery at UC Davis Medical Center on March 4, the team announced the rookie would miss four to six months of action and should be available by the start of 2011-12 Training Camp.

Put the league on fucking notice next season.

KingGondo

Banned
Mavs will choke yet again. They thought they had the Heat too, and an amazing individual performance made them realize their second-best player is Jason fucking Terry.

I'd be watching my ass if I'm an exercise bike in Dallas tonight.

thekad

Banned
Westbrook
Sefolosha
Durant
Collison
Dwight

Mo
E. Gordon
Gomes
Griffin
Dwight

Deron
Morrow
OutLOL
Hump
Dwight

Lowry
Martin
Budinger
Scola
Dwight

Lakers don't have the pieces. Nets would be in a Knicks situation w/ 2 all-stars and garbage. Thunder are an obvious contendor. LAC and Houston look similar, but Sterling... I'm going to go ahead and predict Dwight ends up in OKC and Blackace bans Gondo.

I'm so glad I'll be in class, unable to watch the inevitable moment when Rick Carlisle decides JJ Barea, Jason Terry, Jason Kidd, Shawn Marion, and Brendan Haywood should be the lineup taking the Mavs into the second round.

Who hasn't had a big game yet? Gerald Wallace? I bet he goes off for 30 tonight.

KingGondo

Banned
thekad said:
I'm going to go ahead and predict Dwight ends up in OKC and Blackace bans Gondo.
Lol.

I'm just gonna set the record straight--no way Dwight ends up anywhere other than a major metro, he's the biggest attention whore in the whole NBA.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
kevo_huevo said:
I'm so glad I'll be in class, unable to watch the inevitable moment when Rick Carlisle decides JJ Barea, Jason Terry, Jason Kidd, Shawn Marion, and Brendan Haywood should be the lineup taking the Mavs into the second round.

Who hasn't had a big game yet? Gerald Wallace? I bet he goes off for 30 tonight.
Neither Gerald nor Batum have truly shown what they're capable of.

exarkun

Love the fact that Brandi is merc'in bitches at random. No one is safe!

Though if he fucks with laker-age during the next game and Kobe is still bad, then I fear for this thread's safety.

reilo said:
I don't recall any Nets fans saying they were gonna make the playoffs.

Besides, after they acquired Carmelo, the Knicks went 13-14, including a stretch where they lost 9 out of 10 versus the likes of Bucks (twice!), Pacers (twice!), Pistons, and Bobcats. That doesn't even include the two losses to the Cavs before that losing stretch.

You are a hater. Carmelo was still getting used to his new team. Also because of him Knicks ended up with more wins than loses in the season for the first time in years.

dream

Syphon Filter said:
You are a hater. Carmelo was still getting used to his new team. Also because of him Knicks ended up with more wins than loses in the season for the first time in years.

Didn't the Knicks go like 13-14 after acquiring Melo?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Syphon Filter said:
Congrats! You finally got laid. It happened to be the fat chick at the prom with herpes, but you got laid regardless. You go McLovin'.
dream said:
Didn't the Knicks go like 13-14 after acquiring Melo?
Shhh!

Branduil

Syphon Filter said:
Carmelo did a good job of adjusting fast. It only took him a few weeks to start leading his team to first-round losses again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom