• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
BatiGOOOOOOL said:
Dallas won more games and the Grizzlies are much better than that GS team... so NO!!! :p

The Grizz tanked just to get you guys, basically calling you out, and yet the Spurs still couldn't man up enough to beat them. No heart. Dynasty ends with a whimper.

goddam Spurs...just...goddam

I knew that the fact that this same squad got SWEPT meant they weren't doing a thing this year...but this level of fail has defied logic.

Ninja Scooter said:
The Grizz tanked just to get you guys, basically calling you out, and yet the Spurs still couldn't man up enough to beat them. No heart. Dynasty ends with a whimper.
Same kind of whimper as when the Spurs raped the Lakers on their homecourt in 2003 to end that "dynasty".

Spare me this one. I only have the past now.

tim_duncan_game_over.gif

BatiGOOOOOOL said:
Same kind of whimper as when the Spurs raped the Lakers on their homecourt in 2003 to end that "dynasty".

Spare me this one. I only have the past now.

Sorry but losing to an 8th seed is a new type of bad. Losing 4-1 on your home court to an 8th seed is even worse. Losing 4-1 at home to an 8th seed when you have a championship core is super pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom