• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastry

Banned
Gigglepoo said:
Exactly. They're young, cocky, and supremely talented. They beat the Spurs by 20 their last home game and could have won the series in 5 games. They'll be fine.
Young and cocky don't necessarily mix well
in high pressure situations.

Zep

Banned
That replay of Battier sticking with Duncan has to be some depressing shit to watch...Even if Hollins told everyone to stick with their man, he knows better.

Doc Holliday said:
Durant needs to stop giving the ball back to Westbrook.

His coach is ultimately responsible for either putting the muzzle on him or telling him drive. He can blow by almost everyone in the league, he should never have to settle for 20 footers.

dream

I'm thinking the OKC coach could do worse than having Nate run the point.

And I say this as a Celtics fan who had to deal with Nate.

jobber said:
They wouldn't make the playoffs. They were playing .500 ball with Gay. He was their go to guy and if you stop Gay, the team wouldn't know how to respond.

false

The Grizzlies won the game Rudy was injured in and were sitting at 31-26 after that game and after a bad start to the season.

The only thing I can see keeping the Grizzlies from making the playoffs would have been Utah not imploding.

SamuraiX-

dream said:
I'm thinking the OKC coach could do worse than having Nate run the point.

And I say this as a Celtics fan who had to deal with Nate.

If I was the coach I would sub in Maynor for Shotcrook every time he caught the ball, took two dribbles, and jacked up a contested 3 with 15 seconds still on the clock.

SamuraiX- said:
If I was the coach I would sub in Maynor for Shotcrook every time he caught the ball, took two dribbles, and jacked up a contested 3 with 15 seconds still on the clock.

100% agree.

Westbrook is killing them. 3/14? And that lost shot was just smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom