• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

BruceLeeRoy said:
Ha I see it man I see it. I wanted to ask if you were at the Kings game. I figured you probably were.

Naw, man. Never bought tickets.

Wish I was... but kinda glad I wasn't. Everything about that game just epitomized the Lakers-Kings rivalry of the past decade.

Omiee

Black Mamba said:
lol @ people who don't think CP3 is the best PG in the game.

Lakers need to make some defensive adjustments, tighten up the rotations. Get Pau in the post, dude killed NOH in the post all year. Gotta keep Drew away from foul #4 in the 3rd, too.

Second quarter was just bad. If they tighten up, execute better, and NOH stops making tough shots, they should take control. But at this point, who knows when they'll do it.

Im not worried, paul is going to get tired. And no way paul is going to settle for 15 footers all day. We have to get the ball to our bigs more and they need do a better job in the paint on both sides of the court.
Kobe will go of in the 3rd or 4th.

Black Mamba said:

Lakers need to make some defensive adjustments, tighten up the rotations. Get Pau in the post, dude killed NOH in the post all year. Gotta keep Drew away from foul #4 in the 3rd, too.

Second quarter was just bad. If they tighten up, execute better, and NOH stops making tough shots, they should take control. But at this point, who knows when they'll do it.

So basically if the exact opposite of the second quarter happens they won't do as bad?

I'm still salty over Bonner getting 24 fucking minutes of play off time.

SamuraiX-

Black Mamba said:

I can't even fucking be mad at him for not giving a fuck during the regular season.

That team's management is so fucking stupid and nobody on his team has any heart.

exarkun

Omiee said:
Im not worried, paul is going to get tired. And no way paul is going to settle for 15 footers all day. We have to get the ball to our bigs more and they need do a better job in the paint on both sides of the court.
Kobe will go of in the 3rd or 4th.

What is this? He hasn't. His passing to his bigs and the dunks have been killing you guys aka your bigs are losing it for you defensively and offensively.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I'm not even going to lie, I'm pretty stunned by how shitty our defense is. It's not just bad, It's really, really bad...

A lot of adjustments need to be made in the half. And if they don't come out swinging right out of the gate they're not going to win this shit.

God I hope Kobe is OK. No one else gives a flying fuck.

Cloudy

Banned
Forceatowulf said:
I'm not even going to lie, I'm pretty stunned by how shitty our defense is. It's not just bad, It's really, really bad...

They have good scorers at our weakest defensive positions PG/PF. It's not really surprising. Those regular season games were closer than the final scores and anyone who thought CP3 would just lay down doesn't watch him much..

Kobe has bruised neck. Pau no stiches, but may need some after game. Both expected to return.

Kobe playing.

BTW: That "fan" is the president of Staples Center. lol.

But they say Kobe hit the chair, not the knee.

The Crimson Blur said:
Yeah, all the top seeds were trailing going into the final minutes of G1

Spurs are the only one to lose though.

Damn you Helmeppo you evil bastard lol

Don't forget the Magic. You guys are in good company.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH DOING SINGING LED ZEPPELIN. WHAT THE HOLY FUCK. GET THIS SHIT OFF MY TV. BURN IT. BURY IT. ERASE MY MEMORY OF IT.

WTF Jon Bonham's son is taking part in these awful Led Zeppelin covers? Shame.

Also Kobe is way healthier this playoffs than last and I'll take that over the decline. Don't think we're gonna have to worry about mid-series knee surgeries this year.

Jonm1010

Banned
SamuraiX- said:
I can't even fucking be mad at him for not giving a fuck during the regular season.

That team's management is so fucking stupid and nobody on his team has any heart.
That stupid management is also responsible for getting our second leading scorer this game for Julian Wright. Granted I'm not sure Demps trade that netted ariza was smart any more but overall he's done better than our previous crew.

People seem to only look at that one trade though.

exarkun

Ninja Scooter said:
WTF Jon Bonham's son is taking part in these awful Led Zeppelin covers? Shame.

Also Kobe is way healthier this playoffs than last and I'll take that over the decline. Don't think we're gonna have to worry about mid-series knee surgeries this year.

ninja is right for once. NO is about to have to weather a mean ass storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom