• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron Artest of the Los Angeles Lakers Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors is the recipient of the Joe Dumars Trophy presented to the 2010-11 NBA Sportsmanship Award winner, the NBA announced today.

Curry (Pacific) was one of six divisional winners, which included Charlotte’s D.J. Augustin (Southeast), Chicago’s Luol Deng (Central), New Jersey’s Deron Williams (Atlantic), Portland’s LaMarcus Aldridge (Northwest), and San Antonio’s George Hill (Southwest).

Curry received 88 first-place votes (2,445 total points) of a possible 347. The NBA will make a $10,000 donation on behalf of Curry to Habitat For Humanity East Bay, which uses volunteers to build affordable homes in Alameda and Contra Costa counties.

jyN3m.png

dream

As you all I know, I periodically check in on the ponyfuckers to make sure they're not exploiting small children or anything.

When I did my routine check on those deviants, I saw two very disturbing things. The first is...they are planning on getting together WITH WEBCAMS in a tinychat room to watch the season finale together.

The second is they are planning on composing and recording a song devoted to their love of ponyfucking. And recording a video for said song.

I feel queasy.

dream said:
As you all I know, I periodically check in on the ponyfuckers to make sure they're not exploiting small children or anything.

When I did my routine check on those deviants, I saw two very disturbing things. The first is...they are planning on getting together WITH WEBCAMS in a tinychat room to watch the season finale together.

The second is they are planning on composing and recording a song devoted to their love of ponyfucking. And recording a video for said song.

I feel queasy.

pToKQ.png

giri

dream said:

I feel queasy.
Is it all that different to fan vids on youtube of the heat, made this year?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
dream said:

I feel queasy.
Didn't you say you watch American Idol cause your pedo-ass is in love with some sixteen year old pedo-ass?

dream said:

I feel queasy.

Hahahaha.
Dream I can't begin to tell you how much entertainment you bring me.

We should probably start developing a relationship with Chris Hansen in case we need to call on him for a emergency.

dream

reilo said:
Didn't you say you watch American Idol cause your pedo-ass is in love with some sixteen year old pedo-ass?

I have an excellent pictorial response that I can't post while on my iPhone.

Duki

Banned
scuse me dream go back a few pages and look at the picture of stevie i posted and tell me wtf happened

wtf happened man

wtfff

dream

Anyway I just wanted to share that with you. If I end up doing a month in the hole, that's probably going to be the reason why.

DMczaf

How are there 4 active series going on, and the NBA somehow found a way to have 0 games on tonight?

You fucking suck at playoff schedules, Stern

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
dream said:

I feel queasy.

what the fuck is going on?

Blackace

BruceLeeRoy said:
Fuck this negative shit I am over it.
We will prevail!

LakersPooh.png

This is like stuff you find in serial killers' rooms..

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Blackace said:
My Little Ponies thread, I assume. I never dared venture in there, but dream is being brave and keeping us up to date about the "ponyfuckers" as he calls them.

Not that anybody asked or anything.

dream

Blackace said:

I don't know where to start, Blackace. I just don't know where to start.

A bunch of grown men started watching a show about these things:

kZTW9.png

and it somehow managed to go downhill from there.

Blackace said:
This is like stuff you find in serial killers' rooms..

Or the room where the most awesome guy ever resides!

Actually I do agree that the pony picture is probably currently up in a number of serial rapist/killers room.

Blackace

dream said:
I don't know where to start, Blackace. I just don't know where to start.

A bunch of grown men started watching a show about these things:

kZTW9.png

and it somehow managed to go downhill from there.

Disgraceful.. like watching a show about another man's marriage..

Duki

Banned
calling a lot of the posters in that thread grown ass men might be offensive bro

like half the thread also posts in the transgendered thread

just sayin

Blackace

BruceLeeRoy said:
Or the room where the most awesome guy ever resides!

Actually I do agree that the pony picture is probably currently up in a number of serial rapist/killers room.

Ted Bundy made pictures of Mickey Mouse in a Magic Johnson Jersey..

dream

Blackace said:
Disgraceful.. like watching a show about another man's marriage..

rs6edc.gif

Duki said:
calling a lot of the posters in that thread grown ass men might be offensive bro

like half the thread also posts in the transgendered thread

just sayin

omg.

I love you Duki.

Duki

Banned
Red Blaster said:
Still sticking with my theory that the MLP thread is just one giant troll
nah bro its actually a great show because it is good for both children and adults in that it imparts really deep messages like be nice to your friends and be good to people

dschalter

i'm pretty sure the people who "investigate" the pony thread just want to follow the show, but are too ashamed to post about their love of ponydom. insta-ignoring of every poster with a pony avatar=the real man's option.

punkypine said:
I never heard of this pony thing outside of gaf... that includes anywhere else on the internet or from my nieces
It airs on TheHub, which shows the very underrated G.I. Joe: Renegades animation and old series like Batman: Beyond and Men In Black: The Series.

Resilient

Damn dream, you are brave to venture into the pony thread. Please don't stop updating us on Khloe and Lamar. Prom-prom :(

Also lol at "ponyfuckers". Why aren't there any games today!!

giri

cuevas said:
I don't want to look at that thread because it might ruin some users I like :\ I DONT MEAN TO JUDGE BUT...
I don't want to go there, and would rather the pictures from there not get placed here, because i'm sure the FBI monitor it for future offenders.

exarkun

The Frankman said:
How can a definite troll question possible trolls?

hahahaha true dis.

I like how blackace had no idea whats going on.

When does tcb get back? Its not like the rest of the playoffs hold any interests for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom