• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Ice

Banned
so somehow i managed to avoid laker hating today at school(currently live in the bay atm) but somehow on fb all the warrior fans i kno have an absolutely hate and disdain for the lakers lol

Fuck this negative shit I am over it.
We will prevail!

LakersPooh.png

Nelo Ice said:
could someone make me an avy with the lakers bear? =)

33ymcyv.png

To be fair I didn't do the kick ass art part just the NBA-Gaf bastardization of it.
Here is the original:

abxfj.jpg

I want that as a shirt.

dIEHARD said:
Westbrook is one of those sheep that locks up and falls down when they get scared.

HA you mean the fainting goats.

THRILLH0

Banned
Doesnt LO have a history of going off when he's injected into the lineup following a stretch on the bench? No way he doesn't start. Phil needs to cut the crap and let his best 5 get it done. If Kobe starts the 4th of a tight game on the bench then Laker fans can riot.

Until then, what the fuck at some of you calling your team an embarrassment after going 0-2 down to a pantheon player after 3 straight finals trips for 2 chips. Worse than Yankee fans. If anyone can bring them back it's the second best player of all time.

As for Booz, I think it would be dangerous to change things up. We won game 2 pretty handily and like I said before, he's going to need to be integrated into the offense if the Bulls want to make it past Miami.

Everyone's freaking out because the Bulls haven't dominated but it doesn't take much for it all to click back into gear. There's a reason the Lakers 15-1 run through the post was an anomaly.

SUPREME1

Banned
BruceLeeRoy said:
A Llama!? Giri do you even know what is going on in that picture.

I don't think some people realize two things:

1. The original is pooh and his gang

2. The Lakers version only has the teams that they would likely face along the way to a championship, thus only one eastern team and why Paul is dead

AShep said:
Doesnt LO have a history of going off when he's injected into the lineup following a stretch on the bench? No way he doesn't start. Phil needs to cut the crap and let his best 5 get it done. If Kobe starts the 4th of a tight game on the bench then Laker fans can riot.

Until then, what the fuck at some of you calling your team an embarrassment after going 0-2 down to a pantheon player after 3 straight finals trips for 2 chips. Worse than Yankee fans. If anyone can bring them back it's the second best player of all time.

As for Booz, I think it would be dangerous to change things up. We won game 2 pretty handily and like I said before, he's going to need to be integrated into the offense if the Bulls want to make it past Miami.

Everyone's freaking out because the Bulls haven't dominated but it doesn't take much for it all to click back into gear. There's a reason the Lakers 15-1 run through the post was an anomaly.

Lamar cannot play the 3. How many times does Phil have to try this combo before people accept it.

Anyway, I am not embarrassed. They're tired. it happens. It is a lot to ask for them to make 4 straight Finals.

SamuraiX-

AShep said:

Ugh

You were getting there, man. I had faith in you.

SUPREME1 said:
I don't think some people realize two things:

1. The original is pooh and his gang

2. The Lakers version only has the teams that they would likely face along the way to a championship, thus only one eastern team and why Paul is dead

Correct good sir. I could have added Owl as a possible Rose but eh its gets the point across.

THRILLH0

Banned
SamuraiX- said:

Ugh

You were getting there, man. I had faith in you.
Heh, what I was kinda trying to say is that IF he brings them back and then goes on to win number 6 then I don't know who else is ahead of him.

Still an unpopular opinion I'm sure but it's gotta be at least debatable?

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
The Frankman said:

Wizman23 is back...

... in the baseball thread...

if he posts like he does in the NBA thread I hate you all.
I'm guessing he never posted in the MLB thread when the Indians were bad.

THRILLH0

Banned
This been posted yet?

Bosh is suing the producers of Basketball Wives.

Really?

Bosh claims his consent was required for use of his mark -- his name -- and that the reality show is likely to confuse the public into thinking he authorized or sponsored Basketball Wives. Bosh also claims that the show has wrongfully converted his "life rights" and divulged facts about him that have been harmful and "destroyed" the commercial value of his "life rights." He's also suing the defendants for intruding upon his private home life.

Lol at the commercial value of Bosh's "life rights".

giri

BruceLeeRoy said:
A Llama!? Giri do you even know what is going on in that picture.
Yes, of course. But if you added LBJ, you may as well have added Bosh. And it would be apt, he looks like a lost llama just meandering around doing nothing on the court too (and yes i know they're all winnie the pooh characters.)

You could also have added Christopher Robbin with a sniper rifle as ray allen.

Just saying.

giri said:
Yes, of course. But if you added LBJ, you may as well have added Bosh. And it would be apt, he looks like a lost llama just meandering around doing nothing on the court too (and yes i know they're all winnie the pooh characters.)

You could also have added Christopher Robbin with a sniper rifle as ray allen.

Just saying.

HAHA well when you paint a scene like that how could I refrain.

The latest BS Report is entertaining stuff. Bills Kobe hate is in glorious form. I love when he makes up all kinds of crazy stuff just to fuel his fire.

dream

BruceLeeRoy said:
The latest BS Report is entertaining stuff. Bills Kobe hate is in glorious form. I love when he makes up all kinds of crazy stuff just to fuel his fire.

Did you hear the guy who follows Lebron around start to talk about how great Lebron is off the ball now?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
dream said:
Did you hear the guy who follows Lebron around start to talk about how great Lebron is off the ball now?
Brian Windhorst or thekad?

exarkun

dream said:

Lebron is great off the ball though. Did you not see the baseline dunk from last game? Or the three he hit when wade hit him with it while wade was driving?

giri

exarkun said:
Lebron is great off the ball though. Did you not see the baseline dunk from last game? Or the three he hit when wade hit him with it while wade was driving?
I'm honestly surprised he hasn't tried to sign someones shirt while wade has the ball and he doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom